Geforce 7600 gs 512 mb pci e

xadikx123

22 posts in this topic

Yes, because retail installations are easier to support. But we do support distros here, "we" in this case being whoever is familiar with ideneb 1.6 and happens to come across this post (yeah good luck).

The problem with distros is that in order to support them you have to be intimately familiar with their particular quirks/bugs and things like; what was left out in order for the distro to fit on a single layer DVD, what's available in the "customize" section before installing, what the distro installs without asking you about it, and most importantly, you need to know what the user you're trying to help selected in the customize section before starting the installation process. I don't have any of that information.

So as it happens, when someone asks for help with a distro, usually all they do is raise more questions.

To begin with, I don't know what version of OS X is on ideneb 1.6. But I know is that 64-bit support for 7xxx nvidia cards was dropped in 10.6.3.

Something that uses nvinjectgo must be very old.

• Like 1

I have my old Dell Dimension 5150 (e510) installed ideneb 1.6 (mac os 10.5.8), all work's good, but my Geforce 7600gs 512 mb PCIe work ...

So I will be happy, if some one will help me with this problem ... it shows no QE, i installed NVinjectGo 512 0.2.0

Usually a blue screen means that your desktop is on another monitor output. Change outputs. Windows will not care which one you use, OS X will.

Use an adapter if you have to. You can fix this later by using the information in the posts I linked to earlier.

Please understand that "it does not boot" by itself is totally useless for troubleshooting.

Boot with -v and attach a photo of what goes on when it halts, otherwise nobody can help you. You might as well have posted "hyyygyyliblerghembürg" or attached a photo of the apple logo, as some people do.

Can you boot to the desktop with -v -x?

Okay so it works on the VGA port, at least you're getting somewhere.

I don't understand what you mean by "but latter i have blue screen after it turn black with cursoir and stuck"

Do you mean when the display goes to sleep?

Or do you mean that suddenly out of nowhere the screen turns blue and then black?

Boot again, open console.app and look in kernel.log for events around the time when that happened. Post them here.

With adding strings using osx86tool, and boot -v-x cose its not boot normaly

(With edited kexts " For some cards it may be necessary to insert its device ID into the file Info.plist of kexts NVDAResman, NVDANV40Hal (series 6xxx and 7xxx)")

post-1219839-0-24321300-1380670633_thumb.jpg