I started with a Snow Leopard Hackintosh Setup with the ff:
- GIGABYTE GA-EP45-UD3P Intel P45 ATX Intel Motherboard
- Intel Core 2 Quad 3.0GHz LGA 775 95W Quad-Core Processor
- GeForce 9800 GTX+ 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0 x16
- Western Digital Caviar Green WD10EADS 1TB SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive
- Kingston 4GB (2 x 2GB) DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Dual Channel Kit Desktop Memory x 2 (for a total of 8GB)
Almost the same setup from Lifehacker.
Followed the bios correctly
To make it short it was a successful install.
Recently i decided to try out Mountain Lion Hackintosh install and followed this
Problem is after booting into the USB i only reached the part where i can boot from the USB and after selecting my installation i am getting the apple logo and a few seconds a black screen.
Tried reading and used the following boot flag commands like
But did not get a different result.
Still apple logo and black screen will follow.
How Do i fix this one since i am done with snow leopard and time to move on.
After applying the following commands
GraphicsEnabler=Yes PCIRootUID=1 -v -f -x
This is what i got. Please download screenshot.
Thank you for assisting. Hope the screenshot is readable enough.
Here's another try
GraphicsEnabler=Yes PCIRootUID=1 -v -f -x -s
(in the end i put -s for single user mode)
See screenshot for results: