- Install Method: Mac OS X Snow Leopard retail install DVD + MacOSX Combo Update 10.6.6 from Apple
- Processor: Intel T4200 2.0GHZ Pentium Dual Core 1MB L2 Cache
- Ram: 4GB DDR2
- USB: 3 USB Slots All Working
- Audio: Works Out Of The Box
- Mic: Not Working
- LAN: Not Working
- WLAN: Works Out Of The Box
- Graphics: Mobile Intel Graphics Not Recognized
- SD Slots and Card reader: Not Working
- BlueTooth: Not Working
- Wifi & Volume Keyboard Shortcuts: Work Out Of The Box
- Battery: Not recognised
I know what I need. I looked everywhere, and I couldn't find a tutorial. Only one in Italian.
For the install method, all I need is a retail DVD and I am good? I don't quite understand that part.