[HELP] Best Motherboard for i5-3570k and OSX ML10.8.x!?

Vorshim92

9 posts in this topic

Hi! As you can see in my signature I have a good PC, great for OSX! but i have a problem! i have a problem because (I THINK) for this motherboard I can install it, osx 10.8... 

I have made ​​millions of tests

I'm here to ask you advice about the best motherboard for my configuration for 10.8.x (maybe also 10.9) :D

Thanks a lot!

Hi! As you can see in my signature I have a good PC, great for OSX! but i have a problem! i have a problem because (I THINK) for this motherboard I can install it, osx 10.8... 

I have made ​​millions of tests

I'm here to ask you advice about the best motherboard for my configuration for 10.8.x (maybe also 10.9) :D

Thanks a lot!

Hello I notice you have the H77, the difference between the H77 and the Z77 is mainly that you cannot overclock on the H77.

I notice that you also have the i5 3570k, which might I add is a very nice chip. But you cannot overclock your cpu because you have an H77 motherboard, if you purchase a motherboard starting with Z then you can usually overclock in the bios.

For Hackintosh many people are using Z68s and P67s, but since the 3570k is very powerful, I would recommend one of these motherboards:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=100007627%20600093976%20600315497&IsNodeId=1&bop=And&Order=RATING&PageSize=20

Depending on your budget and whether you would like to overclock or not is all up to you. I would suggest that if you would ever want to overclock to buy a Z77 or Z87. For an all-round great motherboard for hackintosh, overclocking, and price I would suggest going for an Asrock Z77, which is what I have.

P67A-UD3P-B3

All Native.

this unfortunately I can not find it online! T.T

Hello I notice you have the H77, the difference between the H77 and the Z77 is mainly that you cannot overclock on the H77.

I notice that you also have the i5 3570k, which might I add is a very nice chip. But you cannot overclock your cpu because you have an H77 motherboard, if you purchase a motherboard starting with Z then you can usually overclock in the bios.

For Hackintosh many people are using Z68s and P67s, but since the 3570k is very powerful, I would recommend one of these motherboards:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=100007627%20600093976%20600315497&IsNodeId=1&bop=And&Order=RATING&PageSize=20

Depending on your budget and whether you would like to overclock or not is all up to you. I would suggest that if you would ever want to overclock to buy a Z77 or Z87. For an all-round great motherboard for hackintosh, overclocking, and price I would suggest going for an Asrock Z77, which is what I have.

http://www.e-key.it/prod-scheda-madre-asrock-z77-extreme4-socket-1155-ddr3-sata3-usb3-atx-28588.htm are you sure that this will work with ML 10.8.x??? thanks anyway... I know I did a stupid thing to buy the h77 with this cpu ahahaha 

i found also this GA-Z77-DS3H... what do you think?