ML3U installed, but Windows starts Instead

Khalediouz

4 posts in this topic

Okay So I Installed ML3u on my z77x ud3h + i7 3770k, + gtx 670, I can boot from a clover Boot CD, but when I remove that CD, it starts in windows 8, I have 2 x 2tb drives( One for MEdia FIles + One With Win 8 set up) + a 250gb drive with mlu3 set up on it.   I've been trying to figure this out for a day know and I'm clueless, Why does windows start instead of the clover bootloader, and yes I did Install the bootloader in the installation, so it is their???? Help Appreciated.

Yes I figured it out to an extent, It was pointed to the ufi partition on the hdd instead of the actual mac OS partition, I corrected that and the bootloader started, but it was a tiny square in the corner, If i tried to boot Ml it would just freeze, but if Instead I selected boot ufi from Mac OS X hdd, it would start clover in full screen and then I can boot MAC OS X, to fix this I installed chimera Instead, so now it works fine but in low res. Thank you for the reply. 

if it is not too much trouble re-install your boot loader[  ##### ]on mac hdd, restart and press during boot  f12 and select  p....mac hdd from the boot list and not  uefi mac hdd from the list and it should boot and give you list of hdd to boot from including your windows hdd.  

use [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] for ml

hth

:lol: