I know people must be getting tired of my rants here.
1. Reinstalled 10.8.4
2. Used Pandora post installer and used enoch bootloader
3. created my org.chameleon.Boot.plist
4. created smbios for iMac 13,1
5. installed graphics driver
6. edited AGPM to match my iGPU
I GOT QE/CI!!! sound, network, and my usb3 external hdd is recognized properly!
now, how do I test if i really get all the performance i should be compared to my fully setup windows 7 OS?
I have seen that darwin dumper has generated SSDT, etc when it made its report, can I use that?