Ozmosis

xpamamadeus
6,231 posts in this topic

Here's the patch, but it still don't contain "SATA, EHC1, EHC2 and XHCI", because when i make them, it give me an aml error, but there is BUS0, HDEF and GLAN DSM method.

I don't need someone to test it without worrying that this patch is for testing, and i don't need someone to wast many words to tell me about "doing hard work or anything", because a lot of work can't be done without failure, and maybe is like those that come only when the table is full in order to eat.

How many person tried a OZMOSIS version, some of them get it to work and others still not! 

But did they think one time how this work it was done :whistle: ? Did they think one time how many days it took to get it working :whistle: ?

You have to use it with MacIASL ACPI 5, and the 5.1 give me a SHARABIA in method DSM for devices.

IF YOU DOUBT, THEN DON'T TEST IT AND THAT'S ALL!

Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD5H-F8.txt

Edited by ammoune78

Here's the patch, but it still don't contain "SATA, EHC1, EHC2 and XHCI", because when i make them, it give me an aml error, but there is BUS0, HDEF and GLAN DSM method.

I don't need someone to test it without worrying that this patch is for testing, and i don't need someone to wast many words to tell me about "doing hard work or anything", because a lot of work can't be done without failure, and maybe is like those that come only when the table is full in order to eat.

How many person tried a OZMOSIS version, some of them get it to work and others still not! 

But did they think one time how this work it was done :whistle: ? Did they think one time how many days it took to get it working :whistle: ?

You have to use it with MacIASL ACPI 5, and the 5.1 give me a SHARABIA in method DSM for devices.

IF YOU DOUBT, THEN DON'T TEST IT AND THAT'S ALL!

attachicon.gifGigabyte GA-Z97X-UD5H-F8.txt

These are the error I am getting on my GA Z97X-SLI

rxWm4zQ.png

U still need an Update like that:

attachicon.gifACPI 5 Updated.png

When I click the 

U still need an Update like that:

attachicon.gifACPI 5 Updated.png

OK I had to redownload MaciASL mine wouldn't update, anyways only got 1 error left, anyone know how to fix?

Edit:

Never mind fixed it thanks for the patches, if you get the others done please upload them, been trying to get SATA Series 9 patch forever now.

When I click the 

OK I had to redownload MaciASL mine wouldn't update, anyways only got 1 error left, anyone know how to fix?

Edit:

Never mind fixed it thanks for the patches, if you get the others done please upload them, been trying to get SATA Series 9 patch forever now.

This is an Unknown error for MacIASL, because for HIM, simply not updated, can't understand what happened with patch's change. You have to update MacIASL before you try any change in your DSDT, that's why there's no error, because this error not exist.

I've tested your DSDT with this patch from the Z97X-SLI F6 bios and i got no error or warning.

Click on Update iASL to update it 

It's compiling fine for me

but I can't boot with the DSDT

it's just stuck at boot like this

It seems to be blocked at PCI Configuration Begin, do you use: NPCI=0x3000 or 0x2000?

But i'm still in doubt about this method DTGP that won't work!

I'll post another patch that not contain any method DTGP, only DSM for Device's with GFX0 and PEGP added.

Can you elaborate on this, not sure what you mean.

In QUO board the AHCI is injected in InjectorKext.ffs, but you have to think about this 9 series that have the SATA III ports and SATA Express ports. 

Here's a patch with only DSM method without DTGP, but i still don't know why it not work. The native DSDT is loaded without any change, until i add the fixes for warnings, errors, remarks and 4 DSM methods: GLAN, HDEF, SBUS.
But if i add Discrete Graphics, IGPU with HDAU, EHC1, EHC2, XHCI and SATA or even one of them only, the code injected becomes false.

My opinion is that the 9 Series Chipset ACPI code is made by a ACPI 5.1.

If someone can test this patch with only the fixes and without DSM methods, then i can be sure from where the problem was coming.

Gigabyte 9 Series Chipset.txt

• Like 1

An updated one is made, added DSM for intel GFX0 and HDAU, DSM for Discrete Graphics PEGP also. Use first in EFI partition to know if it will work, then i will release another one with OSDW Method to use both with OS X and Windows, waiting for iMac 5k firmware release.  

Gigabyte 9 Series Chipset.txt

• Like 1

Can you elaborate on this, not sure what you mean.

Save the following to a file called Info.plist and change the 1e02 under IONameMatch to match the device ID for a 9 Series chipset.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
	<key>CFBundleDevelopmentRegion</key>
	<string>English</string>
	<key>CFBundleIdentifier</key>
	<string>org.chameleon.plist.AHCIPortInjector</string>
	<key>CFBundleInfoDictionaryVersion</key>
	<string>6.0</string>
	<key>CFBundleName</key>
	<string>AHCIPortInjector</string>
	<key>CFBundlePackageType</key>
	<string>KEXT</string>
	<key>CFBundleSignature</key>
	<string>????</string>
	<key>CFBundleVersion</key>
	<string>1.0.0</string>
	<key>IOKitPersonalities</key>
	<dict>
		<key>Intel9SeriesAHCI</key>
		<dict>
			<key>CFBundleIdentifier</key>
			<string>com.apple.driver.AppleAHCIPort</string>
			<key>Chipset Name</key>
			<string>9 Series Chipset</string>
			<key>IOClass</key>
			<string>AppleIntelPchSeriesAHCI</string>
			<key>IONameMatch</key>
			<array>
				<string>pci8086,1e02</string>
			</array>
			<key>IOProbeScore</key>
			<integer>2000</integer>
			<key>IOProviderClass</key>
			<string>IOPCIDevice</string>
			<key>Vendor Name</key>
			<string>Intel</string>
		</dict>
	</dict>
	<key>OSBundleRequired</key>
	<string>Local-Root</string>
</dict>
</plist>

Create a folder called AHCIPortInjector.kext, then create a folder called Contents inside this and put your edited Info.plist into it. You can now either build this as a ffs file to add to the bios with FredWst's kext2ffs script or install it to /System/Library/Extensions with something like Kext Wizard.

What this does is replace the Unknown AHCI Controller in System Profiler with Intel 9 Series Chipset.

• Like 2

5k iMacs are using Series 8, I confirmed that today by getting a ioreg dump from one at the Apple Store today

Did you already do the dump or you're gonna do it today ?

I have the Same Problem how CrazyCreator wrote.

With Ozmosis 1479 when I enable the Internal Graphic HD4600 the at the Ozmosis Wecome screen are only Stripes.

This Stripes are also in Bios HD Mode.

I have test change all the bios settings without sucsess.

I have test all Patches for this Board that are postet here without sucsess.

The boot hangs after Keystore Started with patches.

Without the patches I get Kernel Panic with an reboot.

How I get the HD4600 to Work?

I think thats an Ozmosis Problem or a Problem with the Z97 Chipset.