Ozmosis

xpamamadeus
6,231 posts in this topic

Hm,

for my P8Z77-V LX it's not getting better with 816M,

instead of booting I'm getting a flickering 6mm bar, boot process stops here.

Eventually the interrupt is caused by my internal Marvell 9120 SATAIII controller.

btw: Mavericks has reached golden-master status, it's done ;)

bR

ozmosis automatically takes Configs,for Dsdt and ssdt you but this in EFI partition EFI/Quo/ACPI/Load, but the ssdt can't load

you must add like this to your DSDT B)

Thanks!

Btw, is it possible to flash my dsdt into the bios?

Thanks!

Btw, is it possible to flash my dsdt into the bios?

yes just extract the AMIBoardinfo Module and replace your patched DSDT with a hex editor, it must be the same offset as the original. 

also works with mmtool or Phoenixtool  ^_^

i just upgraded the Z77X-UD5H F14 bios modded by XPAMADEUS to Ozmosis 816M by replacing just the Ozmosis part with the newer version and i lost Ethernet completely. Booting 10.8.5 and Mavericks works as before but in System Profiler no Ethernet shows up. I did clean Caches but no luck. Has anybody else successfully upgraded to 816M ? Or did i miss any other module also to be changed.

In Windows 8 both Ethernet ports show up and do work, so it has something to do just with OSX and the change to 816M.

Any ideas welcome ...

correct it in the dsdt.

What? Are you serious?! If this is the only way then it's time to give up with this bootloader.

It's like if entering verbose mode or safe mode would require dsdt edits, same s#%it imho...

What? Are you serious?! If this is the only way then it's time to give up with this bootloader.

It's like if entering verbose mode or safe mode would require dsdt edits, same s#%it imho...

hi

Use this code to change your PCIRootUID.

Replace

Device (PCI0)
        {
            Name (_HID, EisaId ("PNP0A03"))
            Name (_ADR, Zero)
With

Device (PCI0)
        {
            Name (_HID, EisaId ("PNP0A08"))
            Name (_CID, EisaId ("PNP0A03"))
            Name (_ADR, Zero)
            Name (_UID, Zero)
  • Like 1

LOL move on then buddy, what are you expecting from  a bootloader ripped out from another product (that has fixed dsdt)

Its nothng like verbose mode or single user ... which are selectable via Windows Key + V and Windows  Key + S

Does anyone knows how can i change PCIRootUID and where the settings are saved?

You can start searching ..in the forest.

Do you think someone is interested by what bootloader are you using?

LOL.

• Like 1

Use this code to change your PCIRootUID.

Thanks man! :)

Btw, do you know by any chance if there's some command to DropDSDT during boot?

Do you think someone is interested by what bootloader are you using?

LOL.

I hope you lose all your shoes and have to wear crocks.

• Like 2

Hi !

I'm using Ozmosis 816M on a Z77X-UD5H with an i7 3770k. Everything so far is working except SpeedStep & overclock.

My DSDT is being loaded correctly from the ACPI/Load folder, but the SSDT refuses to load. I've been reading that it is possible to include SSDT code into the DSDT, but this procedure gives lots of errors in MaciASL.

Do you know if there is some guide to accomplish this? Both my DSDT and SSDT are working correctly over Chameleon, and given the results with Ozmosis I would like to include this SSDT data into my DSDT.

Thanks in advance !

• Like 1

Hi !

I'm using Ozmosis 816M on a Z77X-UD5H with an i7 3770k. Everything so far is working except SpeedStep & overclock.

My DSDT is being loaded correctly from the ACPI/Load folder, but the SSDT refuses to load. I've been reading that it is possible to include SSDT code into the DSDT, but this procedure gives lots of errors in MaciASL.

Do you know if there is some guide to accomplish this? Both my DSDT and SSDT are working correctly over Chameleon, and given the results with Ozmosis I would like to include this SSDT data into my DSDT.

Thanks in advance !

Post files here.

Its really easy to do this.

I will post screenshots for u when u send me files.

• Like 1

Hello,

Just to report that since i dropped SSDT (sata, cpupm, etc..) removed from BIOS and add CpuPm in DSDT according to OSX needed, DSDT look likes MacMini6,2 according to my hardware, 

All is fine, sound sleep wake up. :) with Bios base F10h with last Ozmosis module from bios 816M.

Fred

Board Z77DS3H i5-3570K

With the QUO board: the overwrites in /EFI/Quo/Acpi/Load will affect ALL installed OS'es, not just OS X, right?

Does OZ bootloader support partition specific overwrites, in let's say OS X partition /EFI/Quo/Acpi/Load or even Windows partition /EFI/Quo/Acpi/Load?

Also to clarify: / = root of a volume, so /EFI = folder /.EFI on the root of the Efi volume, correct? vs. 'Volumes/EFI/..'

dsdt is going to be used in whatever you boot, you will need a unified dsdt.

Maybe if you boot Windows through the Ozmosis menu? Here it only applies to OS X. Windows (non-UEFI) is set to boot by default. To launch OS X I hit F8 at boot and select my OS X drive from the bios boot menu.