Ozmosis

xpamamadeus
6,231 posts in this topic

Friend was great. But the Mac Pro 3,1 SMBIOS is. How dumb iMac 13.1? The "Default.plist" is in the EFI / Oz folder. And no changes to iMac13,1. 

And the states of the CPU only has 2, I was 4.

Put the LPCSensors.kext in "/ Volumes / EFI / EFI / Oz / Darwin / Extensions / Common" folder, and I try kernel panic:

And I realized that the version of the 1290 is FakeSMC And I put LPCSensors is version 1328. 
You should have inserted the last version of FakeSMC?

Friend here anyway. I keto for "OS X Mavericks" to boot in BIOS, but he insists on going to Windows.

It should be named Defaults.plist if that was not a typo on your part and use the FakeSMC.kext as well as the others for it you want to use it will load them overriding the one inside the BIOS. Oh if you loaded it once before changing to the new Defaults.plist you need to four finger salute the Command + Option + P + R pressed at the same time to reset the pram to have the new settings loaded, ALT + Windows if using windows keyboard I think. You will see a red to green and yellow flash on the screen so you know it has worked do this from F12 boot loader window.

Is there some kind of gui menu built into clover? Of so, how do I get to it? If not, what does ozmosistheme actually do?

You can hold the Option/Home key on boot to get GUI. Oz is not meant to have gui and it is disabled by default so you need to set the UserInterface to true/ and add a TimeOut setting to get gui on every boot.

DiscoDancer.

Regarding the BIOS, NVRAM unsupported writing. Look for this number: "GUID 842A454A-75E5-408B-8B1C-36420E4E3F21". It seems that, if present in the BIOS NVRAM is locked. 

I checked the BIOS F12, F14 and F15. In all, this numbering is present. Now the BIOS F10 and F11, I do not spotted this number. 
I tried not test with these BIOS. When I make the change, gives error. So I asked for a member here do for me. 
And the more you enter FakeSMC v6.11.1328 or 1290? The Smc v1290 does not accept kext LPCSensors v1328 gives kernel panic.

DiscoDancer.

Regarding the BIOS, NVRAM unsupported writing. Look for this number: "GUID 842A454A-75E5-408B-8B1C-36420E4E3F21". It seems that, if present in the BIOS NVRAM is locked. 

I checked the BIOS F12, F14 and F15. In all, this numbering is present. Now the BIOS F10 and F11, I do not spotted this number. 
I tried not test with these BIOS. When I make the change, gives error. So I asked for a member here do for me. 
And the more you enter FakeSMC v6.11.1328 or 1290? The Smc v1290 does not accept kext LPCSensors v1328 gives kernel panic.

If you want specific kext converted into .ffs download the Kext2ffs on the first page of this thread and convert them and post them and I can remake your firmware with those, but from experience all the sensors give a KP, also I am gonna make a thread to use as a repository for bios with Ozmosis pre-made with minimum modules, and a thread for requested bios to get made

• Like 1

If you want specific kext converted into .ffs download the Kext2ffs on the first page of this thread and convert them and post them and I can remake your firmware with those, but from experience all the sensors give a KP

I had injected all the sensors in my bios and they worked fine, no KP or anything.

DiscoDancer.

Thanks for the info, I'll look into it.

If you want specific kext converted into .ffs download the Kext2ffs on the first page of this thread and convert them and post them and I can remake your firmware with those, but from experience all the sensors give a KP, also I am gonna make a thread to use as a repository for bios with Ozmosis pre-made with minimum modules, and a thread for requested bios top get made

Friend just need the latest version of FakeSMC inserted into the bios. version 6.11.1328. This FakeSMC 1290 version that gave me kernel panic when I put the kext version 6.11.1328 LPCsensors see in this image: 

post-1145065-0-30484100-1413222789_thumb.png

And this error persists even in CloverEFI. After I have gone back to the original BIOS.

And more friend. My system is on MacPro 3.1, I put the "Default.plist" in that folder "Oz" EFI partition and still not moved to iMac13,1. 

The voltages of DDR3 informed by "HWMonitor" program, indicate 2004 volts! Since the CloverEFI they are shown correctly (1.5v). I think it was because of the kext LPCsensors version 6.0.1296 the closest version of the SMC version inserted in the BIOS. 

Friend just need the latest version of FakeSMC inserted into the bios. version 6.11.1328. This FakeSMC 1290 version that gave me kernel panic when I put the kext version 6.11.1328 LPCsensors see in this image: 

attachicon.gifnull

And this error persists even in CloverEFI. After I have gone back to the original BIOS.

And more friend. My system is on MacPro 3.1, I put the "Default.plist" in that folder "Oz" EFI partition and still not moved to iMac13,1. 

The voltages of DDR3 informed by "HWMonitor" program, indicate 2004 volts! Since the CloverEFI they are shown correctly (1.5v). I think it was because of the kext LPCsensors version 6.0.1296 the closest version of the SMC version inserted in the BIOS. 

upload your config.plist from Clover that you are using with SMBIOS info in it and post it, also post the FakeSMC you want converted and I will remake your BIOS with Ozmosis, I am not going to look around for the FakeSMC for you

Are you using converted fakesmc or the SmcEmulatorKext that comes from Ozmosis rom?

Right now I am using SMCEmulator but earlier I was using FakeSMC with sensors, extracted from the latest [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url].

Can anyone explain the purpose of injector and Disabler ffs?

Thanks

Disabler probably disables AppleHDA.kext, don't know about injector.

I am having trouble booting OS X with refind boot manager, it gets stuck on loading drivers....

56dN8WX.jpg?2

Can someone help me fix this please?

Pavo. It was great. The responsible for power management of the video card (AGPMControler) kext, is now loading, prior to the MacPro SMBIOS not carried. 

LPCSensor working without kernel panic. 
But look at this picture:

post-1145065-0-85061100-1413234553.png

In memory modules. Sensor shows 2,064volts, and DDR3 memories consume 1,5volts. This may be a bug or have to worry about it?

Many thanks for the help.

In memory modules. Sensor shows 2,064volts, and DDR3 memories consume 1,5volts. This may be a bug or have to worry about it?

I wouldn't worry about Sensor reading, they are quirky at best and no problem glad it worked

• Like 1

Can anyone explain the purpose of injector and Disabler ffs?

Thanks

Injector injects the correct name for the Intel SATA chipset into System profiler.

Disabler disables various kexts like AppleIntelCPUPM, AppleTYMCE etc.

I think both are for booting from a 10.6 or 10.6.3 install disc. I could never get either to load with my 10.6.8 system so I use my own injector kext and NullCPUPM.

• Like 3

Pavo. I'm having another problem. When you plug in a flash drive or an external HDD pc restarts from scratch. See the error:

post-1145065-0-56583000-1413239459_thumb.png

Some problem with the USB kext. In Clover is normal, as with the Ozmosis spit it restarts when I boot OS X or with a spiked stick, and then immediately kernel panic.