Bootloader

• Please log in to reply
5401 replies to this topic

cecekpawon

cecekpawon

InsanelyMac Legend

• Developers
  • 812 posts

Dont know what to say. Are you trying to load MacMiscDxe along with Ozmosis, or? But why? How can they read your config, based on what? Ozmosis will set everything you needs to boot OSX (assumed like MacMiscDxe from Hopper, except "VmwPkg/MacMiscDxe/ApfsHelper.c"). Is that open-source? I never use vmware, sorry.

craike

craike

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Dont know what to say. Are you trying to load MacMiscDxe along with Ozmosis, or? But why? How can they read your config, based on what? Ozmosis will set everything you needs to boot OSX (assumed like MacMiscDxe from Hopper, except "VmwPkg/MacMiscDxe/ApfsHelper.c"). Is that open-source? I never use vmware, sorry.

sorry for my bad english

it's not open-source,

because vmware-unlock can install and boot macos without any bootloader and fakesmc,so was VM ESXI,so i want to know how it works

so i extract this from vmware,and read with hopper,i found MacMiscDxe look's like a bootloader. the VmwSmbios look's like fakesmc and Model setting.the 1 to 10 is some config and kexts,like nullpower  USB ,and so on.the others you know like hfsplus.

so i inseart this into z97 and flash it,when it reboot,it change nothing, no hfs partition,no macos,windows os work well

i wanna know why this didn't work

this is the rom from vmware

Attached File  vmx-efi64.zip   924.89KB   0 downloads

thanks

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Bootloader

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2016 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy