6,231 posts in this topic

I think it can be done either by entering:

fs1:\System\Library\CoreServices\boot.efi

Or

fs1:

cd fs1:\System\Library\CoreServices

boot.efi

I did that on GA-Z170-GAMING K3-EU, but i don't remember if on HFS+ or APFS

Adding the boot entries manually work for me. It persist until nvram reset. APFS in ROM.

Hi!

Could you explain how you did?

I gave up from APFS and return to HFS+ because even loading the APFS from prompt the boot entry never show up on UEFI boot menu.

• 2 weeks later...

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1dx5E4brSLpTk_KDyZPJIknGJlRGVgQux?usp=sharing

hey could someone do me a favor make me a rom here is my bios above ^ please use that bios as its been updated more then the one on the msi site 

in the smbios can you make it macpro 6.1 please and include my lan kext 

my lan is Realtek® 8111G Gigabit LAN controller and i dont need any audio i have a dac thanks

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1dx5E4brSLpTk_KDyZPJIknGJlRGVgQux?usp=sharing

hey could someone do me a favor make me a rom here is my bios above ^ please use that bios as its been updated more then the one on the msi site 

in the smbios can you make it macpro 6.1 please and include my lan kext 

my lan is Realtek® 8111G Gigabit LAN controller and i dont need any audio i have a dac thanks

Excuse me WarDoc I didn't replied because I was having some troubles with my HP ProBook 650 G1 to getting it done with macOS! Wait .....

Excuse me WarDoc I didn't replied because I was having some troubles with my HP ProBook 650 G1 to getting it done with macOS! Wait .....

my board is out for rma so take all the time you need !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Replace only Ozmosis defaults things if you need and applealc because it's 887 20kb of size you just have to make your's and change it with the one inside the ROM with the same module number

attachicon.gifE7922IMS.A70.zip

im good i have a high end dac that works oob thank you so much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

With your Install MacOS High Sierra.app in Applications folder open terminal and type:

sudo /Applications/Install\ macOS\ High\ Sierra.app/Contents/Resources/startosinstall --applicationpath /Applications/Install\ macOS\ High\ Sierra.app --agreetolicense --converttoapfs NO --nointeraction

Your system will be automatically upgraded to HS without APFS conversion. Be sure to have correct bios clock date and any data updated into your SMBIOS (ROM,BIOS,FirmwareFeatures, Firmware Features Mask).

With your Install MacOS High Sierra.app in Applications folder open terminal and type:

sudo /Applications/Install\ macOS\ High\ Sierra.app/Contents/Resources/startosinstall --applicationpath /Applications/Install\ macOS\ High\ Sierra.app --agreetolicense --converttoapfs NO --nointeraction

Didn't worked on 10.13.3.app, any advice?

startosinstall[655:20875] Cannot find executable for CFBundle 0x7f989740f4b0 </Applications/Install macOS High Sierra.app/Contents/Frameworks/OSInstallerSetup.framework> (not loaded)

Error: Framework failed to load...

Hi, people!

I have 10.12.6 with Ozmosis working perfect.

How can I update to 10.13.3 from 10.12.6 without convertion to APFS? Is it possible?

Use UnSolid.kext in EFI/Oz/Darvin/Extensions/Common or UnSolid.ffs in rom ... see Hackintosh-Forum.de  :thumbsup_anim:

Use UnSolid.kext in EFI/Oz/Darvin/Extensions/Common or UnSolid.ffs in rom ... see Hackintosh-Forum.de  :thumbsup_anim:

Will this work on clean install without converting to APFS?

startosinstall[655:20875] Cannot find executable for CFBundle 0x7f989740f4b0 </Applications/Install macOS High Sierra.app/Contents/Frameworks/OSInstallerSetup.framework> (not loaded)

Error: Framework failed to load...

OSX image seems malformed. Download a new copy via AppStore.

• Like 1