Serial Number: C02436602U5FW29A8

# Chassis Information
        Manufacturer: Apple Inc.
        Type: All In One
        Lock: Not Present
        Version: Mac-42FD25EABCABB274
        Serial Number: C02ND2VTFY11

# OEM Strings
        String 1: Apple ROM Version.  BIOS ID:      IM151.  Built by:     root@sa
        String 2: umon.  Date:         Mon Sep 29 19:29:08 PDT 2014.  Revision:
        String 3:    207.0.0~1 (B&I).  Buildcave ID: 915.  ROM Version:  0207_B00
        String 4: .  Compiler:     Apple clang version 3.0
Edited by ammoune78

If you are seeing OzAcpi or OzDarwin folders check if you have replaced FileSystem (93022F8C-1F09-47EF-BBB2-5814FF609DF5) with EnhancedFat (961578FE-B6B7-44C3-AF35-6BC705CD2B1F) and also check if you have added PartitionDxe/EnhancedPartition (1FA1F39E-FEFF-4AAE-BD7B-38A070A3B609).

Marked as IMPORTANT post. I spent 2 days to figure out why I had those strange dirs and my Oz refused to boot.

Are these new findings will lead to auto load apfs and boot directly to OS even with nvram reset?

Not to load apfs directly from "/usr/standalone/i386/", but somewhere from your esp. In case you load it with bcfg, you will need to reregister the driver after doing Oz nvram reset.

Unfortunately for me, I'm still not getting any further. After adding the plist to the EFI directory and rebooting, still no audio or bluetooth in El Capitan. As well, restarting the PC to install the update to High Sierra, it shows a black screen with the apple logo on it and a loading bar for almost a hour, then it reboots to a garbled screen. I tried the trick of holding down the cmd option p & r keys at start to clear the NVRAM to make sure my updated plist was being acknowledged.

Im sure I screwed something up since I know so little about the process.

I wonder if a clean install rather than updating from a cloned drive might be a better path...?

Im not even certain ive effectively been able to clear the nvram as when the computer posts and i hold the correct keys, it doesnt reboot and post again. If i do it after the bootloader it does nothing as well.

Defaults.zip

post-2326580-0-99942300-1513500617_thumb.jpeg

post-2326580-0-31027600-1513500641_thumb.jpeg

Or go here you can find more help about QUO board from users, there's IronManJFF that can help you! Don't wast your time, try or find there help

The guy here is just breaking my effort

The result of it's breaking is, you haven't tried the defaults.plist I've provided, injecting poison from it's quotes, he don't want to help you, I don't know what is this S**t!

Edited by ammoune78
  • Like 1

I had actually tried it as you posted before changing it further and it also did not bring the audio or bluetooth back. Unfortunately, I am obviously missing something, or maybe made some sort of mistake wit the data for the FirmwareFeatures/FirmwareFeaturesMask, or something else. Either that, or Im failing to clear the NVRAM. Im at a loss how to proceed. I guess I check that other thread. Thanks for your assistance.

Are you putting DSDT or ssdt on Load folder, or kexts or something else, have you tried the oz2a.ffs by cecekpawon?

Also you have to boot with -v and post screenshot from the boot verbose to help people find the trick

Sent from ammoune78's iPhone using Tapatalk

I havent put anything else into anywhere. No kexts or other stuff, unless it's left over from years ago. I looked and didnt see anything in the UFI directory though. Also, do I have to enable the verbose in the BIOS settings?

I havent put anything else into anywhere. No kexts or other stuff, unless it's left over from years ago. I looked and didnt see anything in the UFI directory though. Also, do I have to enable the verbose in the BIOS settings?

I think you apply something in the Defaults.plist, because I've already set in it's boot args: -v. This defaults.plist is provided to override yours, so result, if it worked without doing anything on it, this will let you to know what incorrect things was in the one that you used before! This is for trying without modifying something, if worked then you can try modifying Serials and MLB etc....

Also modifying it want help me anymore, if you do the change on it before you can try it!

Download another another new one!

Defaults.plist.zip

Don't make change on it, and post screenshot for the verbose

Edited by ammoune78

I think the issue may be that trying to clear the NVRAM isnt working to be honest. I can assure you that I previously followed your instructions and used ONLY the plist you provided and had the same results. Then I tried modifying it to include the additional info and had the same results. It seems like all the lists have no effect. When I try to clear the NVRAM at bootup, it doesnt do the restart as It used to when clearing the NVRAM. I also tried clearing the NVRAM using terminal as well. Ill try your plist again. One thing I also noticed is that now, when the system it booting regularly, it shows that load bar, then for the last portion of the loading the screen goes all pixelated just like when trying to update the system, then it starts up.

I think the issue may be that trying to clear the NVRAM isnt working to be honest. I can assure you that I previously followed your instructions and used ONLY the plist you provided and had the same results. Then I tried modifying it to include the additional info and had the same results. It seems like all the lists have no effect. When I try to clear the NVRAM at bootup, it doesnt do the restart as It used to when clearing the NVRAM. I also tried clearing the NVRAM using terminal as well. Ill try your plist again. One thing I also noticed is that now, when the system it booting regularly, it shows that load bar, then for the last portion of the loading the screen goes all pixelated just like when trying to update the system, then it starts up.

I think you have to re-flash the mobo from windows to do the two steps flashing, also, rebuild your ROM again download the rom delete Ozmosis existing one, and re-insert the cecekpawon one, try to replace body of the OzmosisDefaults with the final one that you will use with updated serials, then put the same one Efi\Oz\Defaults.plist.

The freezes came from IGPU, sound if enabled and you already have VoodooHDA on the bios it should work, but as I suggested you, PM IronManJFF to start your Hack!

• Like 1

He did that the same time he has an presentation of Morocco, he's only 16 years old nice for hackintosher, he do a lot of things in hack-for.de! What I know from my friend in Germany, they are serious people, I like them all :thumbsup_anim: .

• Like 2

My friend, my mind can remember bad and good times also, thanks for my mind :D  :hysterical: !

Yes I remember, I have my friend in Germany which is not familiar with Hackintosh or PC's at all, and if you still do the Hackintosh conferences I can tell him to go there so he can learn something to do for it's computer  ^_^