Ozmosis

xpamamadeus
6,231 posts in this topic

@griven thanks for you help

I tried setvar -guid 1F8E0C02-58A9-4E34-AE22-2B63745FA101 DisableNvidiaInjection =01

And I get ERROR the argumentsetvar -guid 1F8E0C02-58A9-4E34-AE22-2B63745FA101 is incorrect

ERROR VariableDisableNvidiaInjection =01 not found

@cecekpawon how do I do as you ask

do I extract a SSDT File and is the ram value in the file and  do I then change the ram value. and then add the file to EFI/Oz/ Darwin/Extentions/ common

sorry for asking but I'm no sure how to do as you say

@cecekpawon here is the bios link page gigabyte I'm using the F9b bios

http://uk.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/GA-Z97P-D3-rev-11#support-dl

@ crusher I got this

ERROR the argument  setvar -guid 1F8E0C02-58A9-4E34-AE22-2B63745FA101 =01 is incorect

create variable DisableNvidiaIinjuction

WARNING:attrebutes INVALID or NOT specified using Defaults NV+RT+BS

@crusher I have put command setvar -guid 1F8E0C02-58A9-4E34-AE22-2B63745FA101 DisableNvidiaInjection =01

and I get this:

create variable DisableNvidiaInjection

WARNING: attributes INVALID or NOT specified using Defaults NV+RT+BS

Then I inputed it a gain and I get:

replace variable DisableNvidiaInjuction =01

​IT as now worked thank you I see the right ram for my graphics card in profile now THANK SO MUTCH for you help 

I need help Asus Z77-A and BIOS 0805

http://dlcdnet.asus....A-ASUS-0805.zip

I can't inject osmosis in BIOS

Anyone can help for this

Here you go:

Attached Files

I have the same motherboard and I tried to flash this BIOS, but it does not start with this mod. I flash it by CH341A - USB Programmer like this. Can you help me?

dijitalxyz, on 07 Jan 2016 - 10:13 PM, said:snapback.png

I need help Asus Z77-A and BIOS 0805

http://dlcdnet.asus....A-ASUS-0805.zip

I can't inject osmosis in BIOS

Anyone can help for this

crusher., on 07 Jan 2016 - 10:47 PM, said:snapback.png

Here you go:

Attached Files

I have the same motherboard and I tried to flash this BIOS, but it does not start with this mod. I flash it by CH341A - USB Programmer like this. Can you help me?

I collected a new OzmBios.bin with the latest version of Ozmosis. After Injection custom DDTT.aml, the motherboard does not pass post. With the same DSDT in the /EFI/EFI/Oz/Acpi/Load/DSDT.am folder everything works fine (include sound and sleep). Please help me to straighten the hands!

• 2 weeks later...

HI All,

I am having a severe problem here. I have upgraded my motherboard to Asrock Z97 Pro 4 and modded with OZ. the issue is I cannot shut down the machine. rest all working fine..I have removed security from BIO and tested several versions but the machine won't shutdown if I try to shut down.

I need to force machine to shut down by holding power button. I have tried reseting NVRAM and re-modding removed other kext files from ROM etc. but only shut down won't work!!!

Any one have any idea what may be wrong?? thank you

I have made the Ozmosis modified bios for my motherboard, and tested it. It works fine.

Bat the boot screen resolution is now 1280 x 1200. If I replace CsmVideo with HermitCsmVideo, will it help me to change it on 1920x1080 or this Impossible for Radeon HD 5770?

@MakeAsus I don't think you should mix clover and 0zmosis. software.

and Saphire HD 5770 works out of the box

I know that Radeon Saphire Radeon HD 5770 works out of the box. And I ask about correcting the proportions of the boot screen. If this is not possible, just say so.

extract default plist from bios. open with plist pro. and see weather you have AtiInjection enabeled  or disabled changing mite help 

I tried put default plist with AtiInjection enabeled and diasabledChanging only the name in the profiler. Here is a quote from the article:

«At boot time, your Hackintosh's bootloader can only display the basic resolutions programmed into your graphics card; these are known as VESA modes. VESA resolutions usually aren't widescreen, so if your Hackintosh uses a widescreen monitor, all of the images on your bootscreen may be stretched and distorted. This can be fixed by changing the VESA modes in your graphics card, but it isn't easy».

In Сlover, I just turned on the patch vbios.

<key>PatchVBios</key>
<true/>

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, i have one Asrock X79 Extreme6 with 64 Gb ram, one GTX680, and a Xeon E5-2620 thanks to Ammoune i have almost set up sierra into my rig, but i have several problem.
Is there one trick to install sierra into disk connected to intel chipset but in raid mode? i can't change to AHCI because i already have one raid with two disk.

Should i have to edit ozmosisdefaults.plist to enable nvidia card? 
Why Sierra look only 8 Gbyte of ram? 

Which kext i have to use for bcm57781 gbit card? 

And for ASM1042 USB3 controller? 

I can't show bios even if press F2 or DEL 

and i don't have any audio device showed 

Many Thanks 

Hi, i have one Asrock X79 Extreme6 with 64 Gb ram, one GTX680, and a Xeon E5-2620 thanks to Ammoune i have almost set up sierra into my rig, but i have several problem.

Is there one trick to install sierra into disk connected to intel chipset but in raid mode? i can't change to AHCI because i already have one raid with two disk.

Should i have to edit ozmosisdefaults.plist to enable nvidia card? 

Why Sierra look only 8 Gbyte of ram? 

Which kext i have to use for bcm57781 gbit card? 

And for ASM1042 USB3 controller? 

I can't show bios even if press F2 or DEL 

and i don't have any audio device showed 

Many Thanks 

The best deal with the Fu****g ASRock X79 E*treme6 is to leave Ozmosis and go to Clover, otherwise you will still have no USB, Corect Ram detection and ethernet. But for the ALC, go to fredde2209 post and download it's AppleALC, the Graphics Card Nvidia Injection should be enabled from OzmosisDefaults.

But instead of breaking your head for this board to work with ozmosis, I recommend you to Clover your MacOS, it work well!  

The best deal with the Fu****g ASRock X79 E*treme6 is to leave Ozmosis and go to Clover, otherwise you will still have no USB, Corect Ram detection and ethernet. But for the ALC, go to fredde2209 post and download it's AppleALC, the Graphics Card Nvidia Injection should be enabled from OzmosisDefaults.

But instead of breaking your head for this board to work with ozmosis, I recommend you to Clover your MacOS, it work well!  

Thank You Friend! i will try after my workday , but it's' almost an experiment, it's' my old rig and i think is good try to fix issue

Maybe old bios con cure some problem,

Thank You Friend! i will try after my workday , but it's' almost an experiment, it's' my old rig and i think is good try to fix issue

Maybe old bios con cure some problem,

Unless you leave Sierra, yes try with older Ozmosis versions, but keep us updated if it worked because I just tried out with El Capitan and Sierra. I forgot to wrote about  entering in Bios setting, this can only be done if you push the ClearCMOS button in the I/O Panel.

You can enter in BIOS by deactivation of Ozmosis at boot using Esc key. Power on, hit multiple times Esc key than del. You're in the bios, modify settings you desire than let it boot normally.

• Like 2

Hi there, have anyone tried to get ALC working with mavericks on 9 Series chipset?

Got it fixed now by running "audio_realtekALC-110.command"  :wink_anim:

Edited by ammoune78