xpamamadeus
6,231 posts in this topic

Hi

I have a little problem, I guess it's SMBIOS related

when I use Ozmosis (latest) and trying to load Borderlands 2 I get this message

Screen_Shot_2016_03_24_at_18_14_17.jpg

with clover I don't get this message

attached my smbios dumps from clover and ozmosis

what should I add to my default.plist to sort it out?

Thanks

Anyone? :(

Primary of asking help you have to post your full system spec.

Mobo: Gigabyte z97x-ud5h

CPU:i7-4790k

Mem:2x8gb ddr3 1600mhz

GPU: Gigabyte GTX660

Anything else?

Firmware features are not same.Try to change to same that clover use.

Will try

Thank you.

Pay attention to SMBIOS variables into Defaults.plist, especially ProductId, ProductFamily etc. Try to gen a new smbios using CloverConfigurator and point values into Defaults.plist.

According to your spec i guess it's better to use iMac 14,2.

I am having a strange issue...my MSI Z87i-AC machine was working fine with Ozmosis, I was doing some experiment with it by adding injection kext etc. I reflashed it with modified ROM and it shows osmosis loading but I don't have boot option or my machine isn't booting, I have previous working ROM with osmosis so I again reflshed it with the one which was working fine but still the same issue...I can't boot to my existing SSD nor it detecting OSX installer USB....

I then re-modded fresh MSI bios with all necessary Ozmosis files and re-flashed it but it the same problem...

what may be the issue?? any ideas?

Thanks

I am having a strange issue...my MSI Z87i-AC machine was working fine with Ozmosis, I was doing some experiment with it by adding injection kext etc. I reflashed it with modified ROM and it shows osmosis loading but I don't have boot option or my machine isn't booting, I have previous working ROM with osmosis so I again reflshed it with the one which was working fine but still the same issue...I can't boot to my existing SSD nor it detecting OSX installer USB....

I then re-modded fresh MSI bios with all necessary Ozmosis files and re-flashed it but it the same problem...

what may be the issue?? any ideas?

Thanks

Which files you have in EFI/Oz/Darwin/Extensions/common and EFI/Oz/Acpi/Load?

I have Alc injection kext and default.plist nothing else...but as I mentioned earlier I have re-flashed bios to working one and still no boot from SSD or USB installer

actually it isnt showing in bios at all..I am getting error no bootable device...previously I have "Macintosh HD" option in bios and if I plug installer USB it shows as EL Capitan installer..but now not showing in boot option...

Thanks, but I'm not going to use MacPro3,1 for my machine.

I'll try to add appropriate FirmwareFeatures/FirmwareFeaturMask and see if that will help.

Added appropriate FirmwareFeatures/FirmwareFeatureMask and still get the same error

anything else to add?

attaching my current default.plist (with serials/mlb/rom masked)

Defaults.plist.zip