Ozmosis

xpamamadeus
6,231 posts in this topic

...VoodooHDA does not work with all cards as far researched....

Where in the READ ME it say it works with all cards?

Is not in plain english where it say that it is for built-in audio, in your case and question ALC1150, and that for GFX dedicated graphics card is covered by AppleHDA?

Script audio_cloverALC-110.command says work with Ozmosis but not worked. And whenever I come to ask a question is because I have doubts and not out of laziness.

Dunno who told you to use that script, however it wont work ever if you mix stuff from various projects with the hope to get an result, as the script name say is for clover.

Where in the READ ME it say it works with all cards?

Is not in plain english where it say that it is for built-in audio, in your case and question ALC1150, and that for GFX dedicated graphics card is covered by AppleHDA?

Dunno who told you to use that script, however it wont work ever if you mix stuff from various projects with the hope to get an result, as the script name say is for clover.

From Readme

Examples:

=========

!! Note on VoodooHDA, it covers ONLY the onboard codec and is enabled for the moment only for ALC892/ALC1150 !!

!! For discrete graphics HDMI/DP audio AppleHDA is used instead. Those who use internal GPU (IGPU) only will !!

!! have to disable VoodooHda and use AppleHda for HDMI/DP audio !!

My problem is not with the signing of the plate, but with other cards that use ALC877, ALC898 and ALC889, I'm not lay the matter. My English is bad, bad know what I'm doing. If I have questions is because not found in the readme as the error from nVidia, the command was wrong in the readme, and I did not pay due attention to the error went forward. So when I ask a question and you do not want to answer do not send me read the readme again.

From Readme Again:

DisableNvidaInjection || BOOLEAN || De/activate Nvidia GFX device property injection

...My problem is not with the signing of the plate, but with other cards that use ALC877, ALC898 and ALC889...

Good to let us know, in the end, that was not about your motherboard but other motherboards...

So you got another 3 boards at least, WOW!

Or you are making "food" for others?

That Nvida->Nvidia typo was discussed here several time, you are free to write proper documentation at any time, let me guess: nope.

That Nvida->Nvidia typo was discussed here several time, you are free to write proper documentation at any time, let me guess: nope.

Only those who have access to the source can document the features contained in it or are we supposed to be mind readers yet again.

The name change has been mentioned in the Release Notes.

He only mentioned this thread a 183 page epic at the moment for finding it, a totally unrealistic prospect be lucky enough to get them to read the readme or release notes... At least that is my experience in my couple of decades of using open source projects, not that this is one of them, even when you RTFM good luck finding a human readable explanation let alone an example of usage or two in there most times.

He only mentioned this thread a 183 page epic at the moment for finding it, a totally unrealistic prospect be lucky enough to get them to read the readme or release notes... 

Like I said to the previous poster, you are totally free to write proper documentation, and publish it where you like so n00bs can find it, especial since you have so much experience and argue on anything...

Dunno why everybody think is developers job to write documentation, nope is not!

I said before and I will say it again, Ozmosis is doing a lot of magic, the only thing that can't do it, for now, is to replace user brain.

Like I said to the previous poster, you are totally free to write proper documentation, and publish it where you like so n00bs can find it, especial since you have so much experience and argue on anything...

Dunno why everybody think is developers job to write documentation, nope is not!

I said before and I will say it again, Ozmosis is doing a lot of magic, the only thing that can't do it, for now, is to replace user brain.

Are we going to have another release soon, even in beta stage :) ?

Or write its own documentation apparently as well, without the code it is impossible to document properly. But then again that does not give you the chance to display your ignorance towards them with the puny brains trying to figure it out.

Or write its own documentation apparently as well, without the code it is impossible to document properly. But then again that does not give you the chance to display your ignorance towards them with the puny brains trying to figure it out.

Please calm, this is going in a bad direction. The thing that caused the discussion was Israel Fernandes' statement that OzmosisBIOS' (non-official, by the way) ReadMe was faulty, giving the Nvidia typo as an example. The fix of this typo has been explicitely mentioned in the Release Notes attached to the only official download to get the Hermit ROM release from, which is the only 'official' way to obtain Oz. So, in theory, everyone who obtains it from the official ways must have stumbled over it. You are provided with everything you need to know about Ozmosis (to use it) via the OzmosisBIOS repo and the Release Notes attached to every new release, so you can very well document it if you want (basically an updated version of the OzmosisBIOS ReadMe, as tuxuser doesn't seem to have the time to keep it going anymore).

Don't bother Download-Fritz even with evidence in front of his eyes will refuse to understand...

He is just a troll that does not miss any chance to insult me, and same as last time I will show him my middle finger, case closed.

Don't bother Download-Fritz even with evidence in front of his eyes will refuse to understand...

He is just a troll that does not miss any chance to insult me, and same as last time I will show him my middle finger, case closed.

Whatever last time it was the same yes you doing your insulting to other members for not reading the minds of you supposed developers to know the options available when you trickle them out in dribs and drabs when it suits your superiority complex to insult others for not knowing what to do. So who's code did you steal that you are so scared to release it and have it properly documented.

@THe KiNG @MacUser2525

guys, please be respectful toward each other - preferably have a private discussion.

we can no longer let you continuing to pollute this thread - we are counting on your understanding.

cheers

• Like 1

This community serves to exchange knowledge, but there is a user who always want to show their superiority, if you think the question was not convenient, refrain, ignore the question and just do not respond. Need not be acid and stupid with the other members. Even showing the same that was being rude, he continued with the same attitude. Sad to see that a member so valuable to the group. As of today do not make more questions, I'll just read the readme. For all the answers will always be there!

• Like 3

And where was that superiority you claim?

When I told you to read the README, twice?

What is acid, rude and stupid on that, the fact that I did show you twice that you didn't read it?

The answer for your questions was there!

This community serves to exchange knowledge, but there is a user who always want to show their superiority, if you think the question was not convenient, refrain, ignore the question and just do not respond. Need not be acid and stupid with the other members. Even showing the same that was being rude, he continued with the same attitude. Sad to see that a member so valuable to the group. As of today do not make more questions, I'll just read the readme. For all the answers will always be there!

you are correct 

Again ... I asked questions was because I did not find the answers in the readme, it's for lack of attention or lack knowledge. If I did not find the answer in the readme I do not need a mebro will give me this sarcastic reply, "your answer is in the readme." You are not the master miyagi and I'm not the daniel san. You are not the master Yoda to speak in parables. Once again it is not meant to be useful to refrain from making any comment. I do not want to give me the fish, wanna be taught to fish, when asked how to solve the problem of nvidia one mebro stressed that forgot the letter "i", that's what I needed at that time, it was a stupid mistake, but someone meHe showed the correct path. Imagine if everyone who has a question someone have read the readme? To that serve this community?
  • Like 1

Again ... I asked questions was because I did not find the answers in the readme

1. Explained HERE:

2. This is from last README:

Z77MXQUOAOS.H2O.OZ167X-MASS - BASED ON Z77MXQUOAOS.F2N BIOS

OZMOSIS BETA Features/Test:
...  nVidia Full Driver Injection(see examples for how to disable)

Examples:
// This will disable nVidia full injection
// From OS terminal:
  sudo nvram 1F8E0C02-58A9-4E34-AE22-2B63745FA101:DisableNvidiaInjection=%01
// From HermitShell:
  setvar -guid 1F8E0C02-58A9-4E34-AE22-2B63745FA101 DisableNvidiaInjection =01
// Using Defaults.plist:
  <key>Defaults:1F8E0C02-58A9-4E34-AE22-2B63745FA101</key>
  <dict>
    <key>DisableNvidiaInjection</key>
    <true/>
  </dict>

If is hard to use google(heard of it?) or someone have to use it and post each time you or anybody else ask same question, or is hard to just copy/paste one command in terminal then I have nothing more to say...

Correct is https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/give_a_man_a_fish_and_you_feed_him_for_a_day;_teach_a_man_to_fish_and_you_feed_him_for_a_lifetime and that is what I did!

The README is made to be read, not to be ignored!

Anyway I will listen your advice and ignore not just you but everyone since on this forum everyone else then me is allowed to:

- be off-topic;

- "insult" other people;

- you can get accused of everything w/o proof, like stolen code and moderators don't give a beep even you report that;

- more then that moderators/supervisors can take sides and/or encourage people to be off-topic and aggressive..

So I will use my little free time for better things.

• Like 1

And where was that superiority you claim?

When I told you to read the README, twice?

What is acid, rude and stupid on that, the fact that I did show you twice that you didn't read it?

The answer for your questions was there!

- you can get accused of everything w/o proof, like stolen code and moderators don't give a beep even you report that;

- more then that moderators/supervisors can take sides and/or encourage people to be off-topic and aggressive..

So I will use my little free time for better things.

THeKiNG,

be patient and choose words more carefull!

• Like 2

AGAIN you need to read THE READ ME!

If you made/have everything setup correct you need to do nothing ALC1150 is supported OOTB, if you got your BIOS from some "fast-food store" I have no idea.

Built-in(BIOS) VoodooHda can be disabled and use AppleHDA instead, is in READ ME too...

ii05vmw.png

GQcVNtC.png

eVZEgw4.png

apparently not even you read the readme because it did not see the grammatical error. What I am trying to show you is that we are not perfect, we all falter, and when someone errs, should be shown the error, and not say that was wrong only in a generic way. For example if you are making a cake recipe, and know where you are going wrong and to me for help, I just talk read the recipe, I asked because I wonder where he's missing. And a sensible pensoa say, for example, you did not use milk at the correct temperature, heat the milk to 40 degrees and mix with the yeast that solves your problem. this is the correct answer.

Hi Friends, someone over there has successfully installed ozmosis in some intel NUC? if yes, can he  say me in which model and in which way? 
Flashing modified bios as normal bios, with the help of bios clips and spi programmer, or desoldering bios chip program and soldered back

Many thanks.