Ozmosis

xpamamadeus
6,231 posts in this topic

Does anyone knows why the 'Command+V'  doesn't work in the new build ?

And is there a fix built in OZ for USB3/USB2 with 8-9 series motherboards?

What the OzmosisTheme in Z77MXQUOAOS.H2N.OZ1669M looks like ?

How to make ozmosis boot Legacy MBR disk with Windows 7 ?

There's an interesting Time Machine issue in 1669: I have a 256GB SSD with 10.10.5 and a pair of new 3TB Seagates (all internal SATA) and if i backup the SSD to one of the 3TB drives - after reboot the computer freezes on American Megatrends logo, i can't even enter the BIOS. Nothing helps until i physically disconnect and format the backup drive. Did anyone else experienced anything like this?

There's an interesting Time Machine issue in 1669: I have a 256GB SSD with 10.10.5 and a pair of new 3TB Seagates (all internal SATA) and if i backup the SSD to one of the 3TB drives - after reboot the computer freezes on American Megatrends logo, i can't even enter the BIOS. Nothing helps until i physically disconnect and format the backup drive. Did anyone else experienced anything like this?

Yes, the issue is very interesting. I guess that's the reason it has been reported and declared as known bug at least 3 times in the past few pages.

• Like 2

How to make ozmosis boot Legacy MBR disk with Windows 7 ?

Ozmosis is for UEFI, so if you want to boot Legacy .. you should bypass Oz altogether by pressing Esc at startup.

Please update your signature with specs of your machine. It helps people who helps you. 

Ozmosis is for UEFI, so if you want to boot Legacy .. you should bypass Oz altogether by pressing Esc at startup.

Please update your signature with specs of your machine. It helps people who helps you. 

Updated !

Hello to all ! Am I the only one that have issues with my USB ports ?... no USB3, and only 2 USB ports available on the 6 of my motherboard ?... Anyone have a solution for this ? My version of Ozmosis is the F7 1669... thanks a lot !

Try Rehabmans FakepcIID Xchi and usb kexts. I put mine in my Esp partition.

https://bitbucket.org/RehabMan/os-x-fake-pci-id/downloads

Also regarding my previous help request for getting two monitors going i settled for one dvi and one hdmi port which works.

No, just more detailed "description"...

Thanks man! Happy Holidays.

I'm going to test injecting FakepcIID USB kexts from bios, I'll report back.

EDIT:

Cool, everything worked perfectly! Aside from AppleHDA, got a vanilla system.

post-120132-0-37146600-1450977984_thumb.png

post-120132-0-37146600-1450977984_thumb.png

• Like 1

Using UEFITool instead. Thanks for the file.

EDIT: Wow!!! This is so slick! Thank you King! You made my Xmass!

Thanks, but was not just me, was Santa with help from elf's...

Especial, on UI, the BlackHermit elf or was BlackFrog can't remember :P...