Help App store problem!

mpalomba3

2 posts in this topic

Hi all, I have been using my hackintosh for a long time now and it has been working great. I am running mountain lion 10.8.3 and my specs are herehttp://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/d...roduct=5068847 I also have a Galaxy Geforce GT430 video card. This weekend I ran an internet cable to my desktop for more speed. I then found a kext for my onboard internet and disconnected my wifi card. Everything was working fine, or so I thought it was, turns out the App store not comes up with unknown error occurred and and an application I use called team viewer comes up with Access to team viewer server denied. Also the wifi icon still shows up on the top of my screen but it just says no hardware installed.

Does anyone know what to do about this because its a major problem for me, and I don't want to go back to wireless because I'm now getting 80mbs compared to 30mbs. Also it was a ton of work to run a 200ft internet cable from my basement to the 5th floor in my house and run the other side to the router which is on the 4th floor.

nevermind guys I fixed it

post-1036050-0-42383400-1378313252_thumb.png