Help me uninstall iATKos S3 V2 please!

iATKos S3 V2 Mac OS X Mac OS X Snow leopard iATKos S3 iATKos S3 V2 Uninstall Uninstallation

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

kram7750

kram7750

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

artur-pt

artur-pt

InsanelyMacaholic

• Local Moderators
  • 4,550 posts
  • Interests:TechManiaco

hello

is  so   ... :hysterical: so many people came here to help install mac os x .. and u came to make uninstall ?

if u don't know how to do a windows install.. u are in wrong place

forgive me .. but..

kram7750

kram7750

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Newbies
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

I know how to do a windows install, but if you READ the post properly, you'll see why I can't. 

Alex Auditore

Alex Auditore

InsanelyMac Legend

• Donators
  • 700 posts
Do you have iAtkos now.?
If you deleted the partition with that, it means your partition remains active and you should put disk with windows in, and fix it.(to make active "SYSTEM RESERVED".

praetorius

praetorius

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

if you cannot remove the partitions from within the windows installer, then repartition using Gparted. though i have successfully removed the GUID and osx partitions using windows 7 ultimate installer on USB (had a 10.8.3 installed for trial purposes on this board).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: iATKos, S3, V2, Mac OS X, Mac OS X Snow leopard, iATKos S3, iATKos S3 V2, Uninstall, Uninstallation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy