DSDT for GA-X38T-DQ6

Mikux

9 posts in this topic

Hi I'm looking for the DSDT for the gigabyte motherboard GA-X38T-DQ6

I'm planning to install snowleopard then update to Lion and eventually mountain lion, depending if the motherboard allows it.

would be nice to find someone having the DSDT as I'm not able to generate one myself , sorry :/

thanks in any case

• 1 year later...

Hi, I've tried with DSDT patcher to get a working dsdt and the right patch (Ga X38t-DQ6.txt) for this board and adding manually patches too,
but without succes, the board tries to wake but goes on an infinite reboot or perhaps wake loop...

I looked for an existing/working dsdt to compare but without succes... Comparing with Gigabytes P35 and P45 boards didn't help me no more...

So if anyone can help me, I will appreciate...

Here goes my actual dsdt (boot and running) on 10.6.8 Chameleon svn 2.1 r1820 (olarila17)
The one patched with olarila's board patch,
the original one from ubuntu/ElementaryOS,
and an ioreg dump.

Thanks a lot

DSDT_X38TDQ6_EoS.aml.zip

dsdt_olarila17.aml.zip

dsdt_olarila.aml.zip

GA-X38T-DQ6.ioreg.txt.zip

"Issue solved" switching Cpu Quad core Q9450 with "old" Core2Duo E6300 for testing purpose, seems there is some kind of incompatibility with the motherboard bios, thanks Gigabyte for the Cpu support list with fake informations... Perhaps a different Cpu id could resolve this, but I'm not a bios modding expert...