• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

tauriuxx

tauriuxx

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Hi all, I'm a little bit newbie to hackintosh but I have a problem. I recently built a new pc which spec are:
ASrock H87M motherboard
1 stick of 8 GB Cruical ballstix RAM

Seagate Baracuda 7200rpm SATA 3 HDD

Intel Core i5 4570 CPU

and Nvidia Geforce GTX660 OC.

Now whenever I'm trying to boot installation of any hackintosh (I've tried iAtkos and niresh) I got stuck at [PCI Configuration Begin]. I searched a lot of forums, tried various boot flags (GraphicsEnabler=No, npci=0x3000(and 0x2000), -x, -v) but nothing helps i just stuck here. So now I'm searching for help there. Here is the screenshot of niresh boot(its kinda same as iatkos) maybie it will help  link

Thanks

stehor

stehor

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:MacMini6,1/MacMini6,2/ASROCK pro4 i5 3570k hd4000/ASROCK pro3 i5 3570k hd4000/MSI z87-G43 i3 434...

try flag pci=no    aslo can u test for multiplexing issues aka usb 3.0 working in 2.0 ports. is nullcpumanagement kext needed if so this means u have a locked msr ?

tauriuxx

tauriuxx

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

try flag pci=no    aslo can u test for multiplexing issues aka usb 3.0 working in 2.0 ports. is nullcpumanagement kext needed if so this means u have a locked msr ?

I tried this flag, it didn't helped  :(

iFIRE

iFIRE

InsanelyMacaholic

• Moderators
  • 3,769 posts

Attached File  PCI CONFIG BEGIN.zip   477.28KB   648 downloads

Attached Files

tauriuxx

tauriuxx

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Thanks, as I understood i need to integrate these things to osx installation, right? :) Can you explain how to do this for a n00b? :D

iFIRE

iFIRE

InsanelyMacaholic

• Moderators
  • 3,769 posts

put in the Extra/Extensions folder of the your USBInstaller or if you have the system intalled put in S/L/E  and boot with -f -v npci=0x2000 UseKernelCache=No

tauriuxx

tauriuxx

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

put in the Extra/Extensions folder of the your USBInstaller or if you have the system intalled put in S/L/E  and boot with -f -v npci=0x2000 UseKernelCache=No

Thanks, I will try it and post results here :)

tauriuxx

tauriuxx

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Today I tried that and it didn't work. I read somewhere else that only OS X 10.8.5 and later support haswell. So I'm now going to try install 10.9 with MyHack.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pci, configuration, begin, stuck, niresh, iatkos

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy