driver nvidia getforce 410m

paseyhaa

21 posts in this topic

so we need to update with 10.8.4.dmg original file(or not iatkos 10.8.4) and i don't understand about kext wizard and run repairpermissions/reboot please bec i'm not expert please i'm first time at hackintosh please don't blame me

and do you have a link toritorial  ?

1. I not sure but your card  410M have Tecnology Optimus and all cards with this technology  not have support for CE/CI  only full resolution in MAC OS X

2. Conforme this report your processor have INTEL HD 3000 Integrate Graphics, I not sure if you have this graphics, take a look  in Windows/Dispositivos/Graphics Cards

3. I have make a new Extra folder with all new, DSDT.aml,SSDT.aml,smbios,org.boot.plist, replace your Extra for this one

4. navigate to S/L/E and delete AppleIntelCPUPowermanegemente.kext, NULLCPUPowerManegemente.kext, AppleHDA.kext, VoodooHDA.kext, VoodooBatery,kext, backup first for a secure place

5.Install this boot loader  Download

6. Download and install this kexts with Kext Wizard app HDEFInject.kext.zip    AppleHDA.kext.zip , then  RepairPermissions/Reboot

7.Install this kexts too   AICPUPM Patched.zip

8. Replace your Extra for this one Download

9. report of the your processor, take a look if you have intel HD 3000      http://www.notebookcheck.net/Intel-Core-i5-2430M-Notebook-Processor.53435.0.html

10. all kexts what you need for your card are installed in the  the system

11. Test your out video wiht HDMI and VGA to a Monitor Externo

12. Report Back the changes and what not work

Good Luck!! 

• Like 1

Usbrollback can't install it show msg fail and battery still not show

and sleep mode working now but about this mac still not worked when i press about this mac it log off i don't know why and another one is i need to press button power on twice but on window i press normally it not know chipset or something can you help me please?

DarwinDumper_2.8.0_Apple_X64_ML_paseyha.zip

usb and webcam sometime work sometime not worked when restart it worked but open normally it not worked and battery show but still unknown

and about launchpad i can't search(it disable can't search), spot light too slow then before

and i forget to tell u that i have dual boot window 7 with mac osx and when i restart window 7 get into mac osx my touchpad not worked

but if i open normally not restart it worked but trackpad not found do you have any idea about trackpad can't use the same real mac

battery.tiff

download AIDA64 and look the report if your trackpad is Synaptics or Elantec, then go in downloads here in the Forum and download the kexts, then delete yours kexts and install the new

First test this one if work, with KextWizard in section install kext , have a option to backup kexts that you replace, set this option

BAT TRACK.zip

• Like 1

AIDA64 is not for mac is for pc how can i download this program for mac.

do you have another program to check?

how can i check it Synaptics or Elantec?

and now my usb and battery working now thank you so much now i'm enjoying lol

hi ifire i haved install kext trackpad and my hackintosh unknow keyboard(so now i decide set up new hackintosh 10.8.2 and update to 10.8.4)

i have make the same install kext that u instruction to me but now 

but the problem is battery unknown please help me and NumLock can you help me maybe i'm bother u again

please please  

battery.tiff

DarwinDumper_2.8.0_Apple_X64_ML_paseyha.zip