• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

whelaro

whelaro

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Over the course of the past week, I've been attempting to download files from the forums and failing each time. For example, attempting to download http://www.insanelym...ttach_id=111855 and every time it results in:

4.8/4.9 of 1.7 MB -- The operation couldn't be completed. Connection reset by peer

The only time it has done anything differently is it reached about that point and attempted decompressing the zip and failing.

joe75

joe75

Renegade

• Retired
  • 2,158 posts

1.8mb downloaded immediately for me. unzipped and works fine.. must be an issue at your end.

Poco

Poco

InsanelyMac Plumber

• Supervisors
  • 1,478 posts

There have been issues with larger downloads timing out on slow connections - usually around the 8 minute mark. If that is the problem I don't have any idea if that will ever be fixed...

whelaro

whelaro

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
The connection is slower than I typically experience at home (here it is ~70-100KB/s download). The most I've seen it take has only been 2-3ish minutes though. I'll attempt at the house and see if that addresses it. Thanks,

Ed

Ed

Old skool Mac user

• Administrators
  • 810 posts

@whelaro Did you manage to try at a different address?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: download, error

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy