Hardware specs:

CPU: Intel Core i5-3330 3.0GHz

MoBo: ASUS P8H61-MX

RAM: 2*4Gb Hynix DDR3 1600MHz

HDD: SATA Toshiba 1Tb

Video: InnoVision GeForce GT610 2048Mb SDDR3

DVD: ASUS SATA DRW-24F1ST

Used iAtkos ML2 for install.

Installation was made according to the iAtkos recommendations and was fine.

BUT after installation starts up only with -x flag. In -v mode boot stops at the following moment:

post-1182654-0-09759900-1376375991_thumb.jpg

Can anyone help me to understand what the problem is and how to fix it?

I'll be thankful for any help!

Do you have internal graphics turned off in the BIOS?

Have no idea yet, let me check it out.... Thanx for advice!

I don't know exactly. It seems that with -x systems boots with DSDT from bios. Without -x it uses custom DSDT.

Did you extract DSDT on your own or found a one in the internet?

I didn't downloaded DSDT from the internet, I've installed the ML to the "blank" hardware (-:

I didn't downloaded DSDT from the internet, I've installed the ML to the "blank" hardware (-:

Yes check out what q64ceo suggested. If it doesn't help, try to put DSDT to the Extra. Usually, these problems arise with wrong DSDT or with

Surplus unnecessary kext.

• Like 1

i've turned off on-board video - it didn't help. What DSDT I should put to the Extra?

Your DSDT from bios, you can extract it with the help of AIDA64 under windows. But you must edit it after that.

Also with blink DSDT from bios, you must have nullcpupowermanagemnt and fakesmc.

By the way, forgot to ask, did you try to load with -f -v GraphicsEnabler=No, maybe the problem is with the permissions.

• Like 1

Your DSDT from bios, you can extract it with the help of AIDA64 under windows. But you must edit it after that.

Also with blink DSDT from bios, you must have nullcpupowermanagemnt and fakesmc.

By the way, forgot to ask, did you try to load with -f -v GraphicsEnabler=No, maybe the problem is with the permissions.

I'll try and post the results

Ive tried –f –v –GraphicsEnabler=No and thats where the boot stops:

i4l168.jpg

hello

what i see u use a wrong smbios.. imac12,1 is for sandy cpu .. u have a ivy .. should use imac13,1

try disable in bios the vt'd

is something wrong is u bios sets.. make a default in bios...

good hack

• Like 1

Thanks, will try and post back

hello

what i see u use a wrong smbios.. imac12,1 is for sandy cpu .. u have a ivy .. should use imac13,1

is something wrong is u bios sets.. make a default in bios...

good h

hello

I have no idea where to change it

What is vt'd?

I have set bios to default, have changed only HDD mode from IDE to AHCI and on boot have stopped as on picture

And I really appreciate your concern and help!!!! (-:

Yes, you should do what artur-pt suggested if kernel panic doesn't go off, you must install this http://www.osx86.net/downloads.php?do=file&id=16&page=3 with the help of MacDrive to the S/L/E. Afterwards, try to boot with flag -f - v GraphicsEnabler=No

EDIT 1

Also, put these files to the Extra with the help of MacDrive. I chandge model to iMac 13.1 and write down such kernel flags as -f -v GraphicEnabker=No

Archive.zip

• Like 1

Yes, you should do what artur-pt suggested if kernel panic doesn't go off, you must install this http://www.osx86.net/downloads.php?do=file&id=16&page=3 with the help of MacDrive to the S/L/E. Afterwards, try to boot with flag -f - v GraphicsEnabler=No

EDIT 1

Also, put these files to the Extra with the help of MacDrive. I chandge model to iMac 13.1 and write down such kernel flags as -f -v GraphicEnabker=No

Thanks a lot, will do and report back

EDIT 1

I've followed your recommendations. The sister still stops in this spot:

23mybr.jpg

Did it happen with NullCPUPowerManagement?

vt'd is x86 virtualization. Try to disable this parameter if it is in bios.

You needn't write -v at Chameleon as it is written in Kernel Flags of org.chameleon.boot.plist.

Still thinking about your new panic.

• Like 1

Did it happen with NullCPUPowerManagement?

vt'd is x86 virtualization. Try to disable this parameter if it is in bios.

You needn't write -v at Chameleon as it is written in Kernel Flags of org.chameleon.boot.plist.

Still thinking about your new panic.

Ok, will look for it in bios. Not sure where to look but will look through all bios.

What if to try it with iMac12.1(old variant). Attached it just for case if you deleted the old smbios.

It is stange I don't see NullCPM started.

Sorry, last picture was made before the NullCPUPowerManagement was applied. Here's what I've got after returning to the old variant^

2mxmmmw.jpg

And in bios I have the following - Intel Virtualization Technology - DISABLED - is it the vt'd you've mentioned above?

Another question - if I will update to ML10.8.4 - will system work ok? Or better fix the problem first? (-:

hello

is a improvment... rsrsr

no video .. to ugly.. rsrsrsrs

google it for solution for u video card.. generally u edit the nvidia kext with u dev id...

http://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=154

like i say before must read and google for solutions

here also

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/forum/173-nvidia/

good hack

There is no such kext

Do you mean NVDAResman.kext?

Removing has helped but now my video is ugly (-: how can I fix it?

Now It is necessary to correct DSDT in order to get rid of NullCPUPowerManagement.

About your GeforseCard I afraid I can't help you because I've never had a computer with that.

You can attach your DSDT.

ok 

i had taken a look on your post 

for me 

first : you must disabled graphic card in your bios 

hdd :       sata = AHCI 

after booting dvd iatkos ML2 

me i boot always with flags -v -f -x , the first time ( press F8 ) at the boot loader . 

options of iatkos 

1- Bootloader

GraphicsEnabler ( if your GT 610 is really a Nvidia Kelper , and if you don't get video working you can modify 

later GraphicsEnabler=Yes to No in the org chameleon boot plist )

Kernel cache 

Builtin Ethernet 

PCIRoot-1

USB Fix 

2- Graphics mode 

it's the definition of your screen 

you can check 1280x800

it's just for the boot loader 

you can change after with champ list ( is an utility who is installed by default by itakos )

3- Patchs

FakeSmc 

Disabler

EVOreboot 

Patch RTC 

4- Mac Model

Mac Pro 3.1 ( after install , if you can't login in Apple Store , you can change model of mac ( SMBios.plist ) with champlist or install a kext PLatformUUID in S/L/E )

5- Drivers 

main hardware 

SATA /IDE = AHCI SATA 

sound

for VGA = you check nothing !!!!

Network

if you can boot and don't get sound or network working 

you must looking for kext ( for example to : http://www.osx86.net )

for me , i w'll try a clean install like that 

try and post result 

have fun 

good hack 

• Like 1