Can't compile my original/non-patched dsdt.dsl

fzfq3m

4 posts in this topic

Hello boys and girls... sorry for bother you

This is my first Hackingtosh (Pavilion DV4-2155dx)... I'm trying to install mountain lion 10.8.4 on this laptop from a USB stick (Clover V2 bootloader), but the installer throws an error about AppleUSBEHCI unable to get filterInterruptEventSource... to solve the problem i've tried couple of things: from booting in safe mode, deleting AppleHPET.kext, and some toher things but without any luck.

According to this thread the problem might be an IRQ conflict between USB ports and HPET device, so I need to patch my DSDT table... the problem is that I'm not able to compile my dsdt.aml even if I try to compile my original dsdt.dsl... I also tried to extract my dsdt table with different tools (AIDA, R&W everything) and even using a linux live cd... but no matter what method I use the errors are consistent when I try to compile the table using DSDT Editor, Intel ASL or Microsoft ASL... I also tried to force the creation passing the parameter "-f" to iasl.exe but no luck either.

I was wondering if somebody can have a looks at the errors and my dsdt table I'm give me a clue of what can be wrong

BTW... I also found that Clover V2 bootloader can inject custom patches on the fly but I was unable to find further docs about it, the "data" field seens to be an encoded text (might be from a diff patch?) but I'm not sure.

Thanks in advance and sorry again for taking your time

errors.txt

DSDT.txt

This IRQ conflict can be resolved by Clover itself

<key>ACPI</key>
	<dict>
		<key>DsdtName</key>
		<string>NO.aml</string>

<key>FixDsdtMask</key>
		<string>0xF99F</string>

</dict>

mask 0x0010 correspond to HPET patch

mask 0x1000 correspond to USB patch

See picture

Снимок экрана 2013-08-02 в 15.34.26.png

I tried to use clover dsdt fix but no luck... please see the attached pictures

BTW: For some reason this post didn't appear in the board when I posted it, so I thought there was an error an created another one, can you merge this post with the following one?

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/290926-errors-compiling-originalunpatched-dsdt-table/

I'm really sorry for double posting.

Thanks in advance

post-1193434-0-76564700-1375460829_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I tried to use clover dsdt fix but no luck... please see the attached pictures

BTW: For some reason this post didn't appear in the board when I posted it, so I thought there was an error an created another one, can you merge this post with the following one?

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/290926-errors-compiling-originalunpatched-dsdt-table/

I'm really sorry for double posting.

Thanks in advance

I see problems with AppleHDA and with FakeSMC but there are not problem with DSDT or with Clover.