Haswel i7 4770k + ga-z87x-ud5h + gtx 650 ti Works! 10.8.4

113 posts in this topic

Try with Maverick! It's free. It's faster. And works perfect with your configuration.

When I had 10.8.5 and 10.8.4 the problem from sleep was USB, and I repaired with iousbfamily.

Take my recommendation. Go with maverick, its 30% faster and works perfect in that mother and processor. Only you have to put HDA from Toleda, in this site and finish!

With 10.9 i had sometimes a freeze. Any OpenGL bug.... with 10.9.1 beta from shade.sh it didn't crashed since.

installed:

-hwsensors (with FakeSMC.kext)

-AppleIntelE1000e.kext Version 2.4.14

-AppleHDA.kext (patched with toledas tool)

With 10.9 i had sometimes a freeze. Any OpenGL bug.... with 10.9.1 beta from shade.sh it didn't crashed since.

installed:

-hwsensors (with FakeSMC.kext)

-AppleIntelE1000e.kext Version 2.4.14

-AppleHDA.kext (patched with toledas tool)

Fussel, with 10.9.1 what about powermanagment? have you put SSDT?

Fussel, with 10.9.1 what about powermanagment? have you put SSDT?

i don't have a dsdt and ssdt. my cpu runs at 800, 3500, 3700, 3900, 4300 mhz.

my gpu runs always on max. 

after sleep there are some bugs with opengl. 

with 10.9.1 beta the bug isn't gone.

my bootmagager is clover

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/292663-graphics-no-gpu-power-management/

and it doesn't matter if normally, normally with turbo and overclocked...

I read all the thread. It's about GPU Power Management, that, of course, depends from the video hardware.

I think, trying with and without SSDT, I can limit the maximum CPU applying SSDT.

In my case, I work with large video files for hours,  and I left the machine maybe one day rendering a file and it's not a good all the time working at 100%.

In my country right now we have 32-36 degrees celcius ambient, and my processor, even with a big cooler, work around 65-75 degrees. 

Maybe you don't need let the machine for hours working and of course, could be around 45-50 degrees celsius.

Something that I don't understood from you is if you have over clocked your cpu from the bios or software in the OS System...

• 2 weeks later...

Try with Maverick! It's free. It's faster. And works perfect with your configuration.

When I had 10.8.5 and 10.8.4 the problem from sleep was USB, and I repaired with iousbfamily.

Take my recommendation. Go with maverick, its 30% faster and works perfect in that mother and processor. Only you have to put HDA from Toleda, in this site and finish!

Precisely what is Mavericks have installed. With myhack.

I have bios F7, 4770k, z87x-UD5H OC and without OC with a boot or another, there's no way you can run "sleep".

I read all the thread. It's about GPU Power Management, that, of course, depends from the video hardware.

I think, trying with and without SSDT, I can limit the maximum CPU applying SSDT.

In my case, I work with large video files for hours,  and I left the machine maybe one day rendering a file and it's not a good all the time working at 100%.

In my country right now we have 32-36 degrees celcius ambient, and my processor, even with a big cooler, work around 65-75 degrees. 

Maybe you don't need let the machine for hours working and of course, could be around 45-50 degrees celsius.

Something that I don't understood from you is if you have over clocked your cpu from the bios or software in the OS System...

mmm, put the thermaltake extreme for example, my 4770 OC to 4.5 75C max., 4.3ghz 69C max.... normal operation (os x don't work fin in oc) is 30C.

Precisely what is Mavericks have installed. With myhack.

I have bios F7, 4770k, z87x-UD5H OC and without OC with a boot or another, there's no way you can run "sleep".

mmm, put the thermaltake extreme for example, my 4770 OC to 4.5 75C max., 4.3ghz 69C max.... normal operation (os x don't work fin in oc) is 30C.

About your sleep problem, have you replace any Kext? Do you use your setting bios as default?

The only kext you need to replace in Mavericks, with your mobo is Audio and Ethernet.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...