Haswel i7 4770k + ga-z87x-ud5h + gtx 650 ti Works! 10.8.4

Best Answer Picasso, 18 August 2013 - 12:54 AM

Yes!!! I did it!

Mach_Kernel 10.8.5 from the last Beta!

Everything native except Audio: I Use Vodoo, but I listen to loud. But I'm not trying other kext. THe first part of this topic it's correct: Only MyHack and the Kernel.

Boot: 

-v -f GraphicEnabler=No  (Nvidia)

NOthing else!

Good Hack!

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

Picasso

Picasso

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts

hi all,

does usb3 works after sleep? sleep is work normal?

EvgeniX, Have you repared USB problems?

What did you do? (Wich is you motherboard?)

Thx

veddernick

veddernick

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

i have this problem: "No conection to iCloud comunication problem, try again". can somebody please help me?

I can't make audio work, 

Haswel i7 4770k + ga-z87x-ud5h 10.8.4

Picasso

Picasso

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts

I tried with Toleda in multiple ways and I can´t either. 

My solution from the moment its Voodoo 2.8.4 - its a pkg that you have to install and after that set in system preference.

I hope get original audio in the next release.

I don´t know anything about icloud problems. Sorry.

slemblod

slemblod

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts

I tried with Toleda in multiple ways and I can´t either. 

My solution from the moment its Voodoo 2.8.4 - its a pkg that you have to install and after that set in system preference.

I hope get original audio in the next release.

I don´t know anything about icloud problems. Sorry.

I had problems with a Gigabyte Z87 board. These AppleHDA kexts worked for me: http://www.osx86.net..._mavericks.html

Make sure to delete the VoodooHDA.kext before installing.

EDIT: I'm using the kexts with ALC892.

Picasso

Picasso

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts

I had problems with a Gigabyte Z87 board. These AppleHDA kexts worked for me: http://www.osx86.net..._mavericks.html

Make sure to delete the VoodooHDA.kext before installing.

Slemblod, you have 898 ALC? An use 892? CLarify this for other readers and me. Thanks again!

veddernick

veddernick

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

This two worked for me, very well  https://mega.co.nz/#!nQQFFTTa!J0Gj_FCr5ZVdEFFLkgQo2Av9DL5aHxo3WgrIw7qedRA

Attached File  Sound.zip   1.25MB   57 downloads

This is my only problem now

Attached File  Screen Shot 2013-08-31 at 0.38.00.png   160.52KB   31 downloads

Picasso

Picasso

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts

This two worked for me, very well  https://mega.co.nz/#!nQQFFTTa!J0Gj_FCr5ZVdEFFLkgQo2Av9DL5aHxo3WgrIw7qedRA

attachicon.gifSound.zip

This is my only problem now

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2013-08-31 at 0.38.00.png

YOU ARE A GENIOUS! It´s work for me too! Thanks for share!

Try to create a new account for test in icloud.

wich version of OSX are you using?

FusselFux

FusselFux

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

YOU ARE A GENIOUS! It´s work for me too! Thanks for share!

Try to create a new account for test in icloud.

wich version of OSX are you using?

are the sound file the same i had posted?

had you tried chimera or newer version of chameleon as bootloader to fix the icloud troubles?

slemblod

slemblod

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts

Slemblod, you have 898 ALC? An use 892? CLarify this for other readers and me. Thanks again!

Oh, sorry,  didn't notice you were using ALC898. I'm using ALC892.

veddernick

veddernick

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

chimera 2.2 and latest chameleon are the same, Im using chimera right now, the icloud problem is not fixed in 10.8.4, so i been working 4 days to install Mavericks 10.9 Beta 6 and I have succesed 100%, Im truly happy.

Picasso

Picasso

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts

chimera 2.2 and latest chameleon are the same, Im using chimera right now, the icloud problem is not fixed in 10.8.4, so i been working 4 days to install Mavericks 10.9 Beta 6 and I have succesed 100%, Im truly happy.

Great work! If you can describe the process, your sistem, kext, that you have used, could be a great help for others!!!

Deagles

Deagles

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Hello people how's it going i hope well anyways let's get to work  :)

I have the same processor but i have msi motherboard it's a gd65 z87 with Intel® 8 Series/C220 Chipset Family SATA AHCI Controller and Asmedia asm 1061 also featuring Realtek alc1150 

But i have some problems with my iHac Pro

First i install the iatkos ml2 on WMware its'a virtual machine and everythings went fine no boot problems no sound or eternet problems then i tried to install real iatkos installation was good i didn't touched any kext in the installation section except disable the graphicsenabler because im using a gtx titan yeah like i said installation was great but system doens't boot this screen appeared

TS3742_01_KP-001-en.jpg

İ tried to boot -z -f and nothing happend except the same screen i can only boot the system using "-x" a.k.a safe mode but yeah nothings works in the safe mode i replaced the AppleACPIPlatform.kext i delete the IOBBluetoothFamily and  IOBBluetoothHIDDriv kexts and doesn't work samething happening also i upgrade the mac kernel to OSXUpdCombo10.8.5_12F30Seed in the safe mode and.. system completely destruction i mean it started to unending restarts 

Here's my fully system hardware

MSİ GD65 Z87 Motherboard Intel® 8 Series/C220 Chipset Family SATA AHCI Controller and Asmedia asm 1061 also featuring Realtek alc1150 
İ7 4770K CPU 
Corsair Veangence Rams
Gigabyte gtx titan
Corsair Force gs ssd drive 

Meanwhile actually i tried to install ml3u first but it always stucks the installtion menu it's interesting and frustrating

Picasso

Picasso

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Hello people how's it going i hope well anyways let's get to work  :)

I have the same processor but i have msi motherboard it's a gd65 z87 with Intel® 8 Series/C220 Chipset Family SATA AHCI Controller and Asmedia asm 1061 also featuring Realtek alc1150 

But i have some problems with my iHac Pro

First i install the iatkos ml2 on WMware its'a virtual machine and everythings went fine no boot problems no sound or eternet problems then i tried to install real iatkos installation was good i didn't touched any kext in the installation section except disable the graphicsenabler because im using a gtx titan yeah like i said installation was great but system doens't boot this screen appeared

TS3742_01_KP-001-en.jpg

İ tried to boot -z -f and nothing happend except the same screen i can only boot the system using "-x" a.k.a safe mode but yeah nothings works in the safe mode i replaced the AppleACPIPlatform.kext i delete the IOBBluetoothFamily and  IOBBluetoothHIDDriv kexts and doesn't work samething happening also i upgrade the mac kernel to OSXUpdCombo10.8.5_12F30Seed in the safe mode and.. system completely destruction i mean it started to unending restarts 

Here's my fully system hardware

MSİ GD65 Z87 Motherboard Intel® 8 Series/C220 Chipset Family SATA AHCI Controller and Asmedia asm 1061 also featuring Realtek alc1150 
İ7 4770K CPU 
Corsair Veangence Rams
Gigabyte gtx titan
Corsair Force gs ssd drive 

Meanwhile actually i tried to install ml3u first but it always stucks the installtion menu it's interesting and frustrating

MSI motherboard its for other post.  You are not similar hardware like we have.  I'm really sorry, I had one MSI in my life and never again. Was imposible for me get a good hack. Try to find MSI thread. thanks and good hack!

veddernick

veddernick

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

here it is: create installer with myHack-3.2-BETA-8 from the os_x_mavericks_109_dp4, boot -x, update with Update OSX10.9 DP7 Combo, kext and boot loader etc and you´re done, Good Luck.  :thumbsup_anim:

FusselFux

FusselFux

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

10.8.5 is out. will try it these days

-(if needed) usb3 driver

-audio alc898 applehda or voodoohda

-bootflags

-networkdrivers

Picasso

Picasso

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts

Yes!!!! i7 4770K with mobo ga-z87x-ud5h!!!

Install Audio After reboot with kext utility.

Attached Files

FusselFux

FusselFux

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Yes!!!! i7 4770K with mobo ga-z87x-ud5h!!!

Install Audio After reboot with kext utility.

what audio kexts did you installed?

Picasso

Picasso

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts

what audio kexts did you install

I´ve losted TRIM for the SSD, any kext?

EDIT: the only TRIM that works it´s from Multibxxxx. I hope to find other one.

Try the patch alc898 from TOLEDA. Works perfect if you have the original HDA from update.

http://www.insanelym...-2#entry1945395

FusselFux

FusselFux

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

to get the 10.8.5 installscreen (created bootusbstick with myhack) i deleted all kexts, excluded fakesmc, and i used the org.chameleon.Boot.plist and smbios.plist from my working extra-folder (you can find it here) at the extra folder of the usb-stick. after that i reached the installer.

network port 1: not working with AppleIntelE1000e.kext (working with 10.8.4)

network port 2: working with AppleIGB.kext

usb3: as usb2

sound: working after removing npci=0x2000 / npci=0x3000

trim: not using ssd

dvd-playback: working after removing DVDPlayback.framework

the 10.8.5 beta was crashing often while video playback. will test soon and edit this post.

Edited by FusselFux, 16 September 2013 - 10:54 AM.

Picasso

Picasso

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts

to get the 10.8.5 installscreen (created bootusbstick with myhack) i deleted all kexts, excluded fakesmc, and i used the org.chameleon.Boot.plist and smbios.plist from my working extra-folder (you can find it here) at the extra folder of the usb-stick. after that i reached the installer.

network port 1: not tested

network port 2: not tested

usb3: not tested

sound: not tested

trim: not using ssd

dvd-playback: not tested

the 10.8.5 beta was crashing often while video playback. will test soon and edit this post.

You have exactly my hardware. Tell me if you need any file. 

I used a software called Darwin Dumper after installation to check all the system.(Thanks iFIRE).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy