Haswel i7 4770k + ga-z87x-ud5h + gtx 650 ti Works! 10.8.4

113 posts in this topic

osx 10.8.4 with 10.8.4 kernel and NullCPUPowerManagement.kext the pc is freezing after sleep. putting to sleep with power button before logging in, waking with mouse. than the mouse is shortly working.

without NullCPUPowerManagement.kext kernelpanic

after login and completely loaded the autosleep and sleep with powerbutton is working good

cpu/gpu speedstepping NOT working

hwmonitor says CPU idle 27 watt

Audio works

------------------

osx 10.8.4 with 10.8.5 kernel and WITH NullCPUPowerManagement.kext the pc is working correctly after sleep

cpu/gpu speedstepping NOT working

hwmonitor says CPU idle 13 watt

Audio works

-----------------

osx 10.8.4 with 10.8.5 kernel and WITHOUT NullCPUPowerManagement.kext the pc is working correctly after sleep

cpu/gpu speedstepping IS working

hwmonitor says CPU idle 5,5 watt

Audio works

------------------

if needed, there is the usb3 driver http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/286860-genericusbxhci-usb-30-driver-for-os-x-with-source/

Great work!!!! Congrats!!!!!

Let´s go for the HD4600. I´ve read that the system can work with hd4600 leaving the Video Card for processing!!!!!

If you work with video, it´s Radiohead performer Queen.

Network-Kext-Update:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/osx86drivers/files/Kext/Snow_Lion/

AppleIGB.kext   
AppleIntelE1000e.kext (now working with 10.8.5 12f30, but only with -v -f command )

the applehda.kext with the enabler is not working with 10.8.5

for the hd4600: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/290940-chimera-for-intel-hd4600/ (not tested myself)

I have HD4600 in 10.8.4 with mach_kernel 10.8.5 No CE/QC

I put in the bios: Enable video on board.

I boot with -f -v GE=Yes and after that I corrected in smbios GE and 1920x1080x32

I´m downloading 10.8.5, I´ll try again...

the DVD-Player-Fix

-make a backup before from DVDPlayback.framework

-replace it with this attachment at /System/Library/Frameworks

-repair permissions with disk utility

-reboot

-test it with a dvd

----------------------

you also can try the DVD Switcher app from there: http://www.osx86.net/video-graphics/17920-10-8-dvd-player-app.html

This is not working for me, even the framework replaced as the file in the link. Any suggestion?

This is not working for me, even the framework replaced as the file in the link. Any suggestion?

-you need only rename DVDPlayback.framework to DVDPlayback.framework.bak 
-copy DVDPlayback.framework into /System/Library/Frameworks
-after that you need to open the disk utility, click on your hdd, where os x is installed and than repair the permissions.
-reboot

if not working, try the app dvd switcher.app

I had install 10.8.5 Last Beta, and give "bluetooth" erros. I boot with usb stick, copy mach_kernel, FAKE, etc, and have the same problem.

I formatted the disk and start again from 10.8.4. 

Do you know something?

I had install 10.8.5 Last Beta, and give "bluetooth" erros. I boot with usb stick, copy mach_kernel, FAKE, etc, and have the same problem.

I formatted the disk and start again from 10.8.4. 

Do you know something?

what smbios.plist? same chameleon bootlist?

perhaps the intel hd4000/5000 kexts or bootsettings making the error

I have deleted last week and I create a SSDT (thanks Cobra03 ) to get better performance from the processor.

Right now, in 10.8.4 with mach 10.8.5 I have my shut down stuck and I have to press reset button. Any idea?

EDIT: Repared: I used to enable trim the command in MyHack ¨Enable TRIM¨, that add a kext IOAHCIBlockStorage, that have some problems. I deleted from EXTRA, but I loose TRIM. Waiting for something better.

post-1192597-0-54289000-1377290959_thumb.jpg

I tried with Toleda in multiple ways and I can´t either. 

My solution from the moment its Voodoo 2.8.4 - its a pkg that you have to install and after that set in system preference.

I hope get original audio in the next release.

I don´t know anything about icloud problems. Sorry.

I tried with Toleda in multiple ways and I can´t either. 

My solution from the moment its Voodoo 2.8.4 - its a pkg that you have to install and after that set in system preference.

I hope get original audio in the next release.

I don´t know anything about icloud problems. Sorry.

I had problems with a Gigabyte Z87 board. These AppleHDA kexts worked for me: http://www.osx86.net/view/4132-alc892_nodsdt_ml_and_mavericks.html

Make sure to delete the VoodooHDA.kext before installing.

EDIT: I'm using the kexts with ALC892.

This two worked for me, very well  https://mega.co.nz/#!nQQFFTTa!J0Gj_FCr5ZVdEFFLkgQo2Av9DL5aHxo3WgrIw7qedRA

attachicon.gifSound.zip

This is my only problem now

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2013-08-31 at 0.38.00.png

YOU ARE A GENIOUS! It´s work for me too! Thanks for share!

Try to create a new account for test in icloud.

wich version of OSX are you using?

YOU ARE A GENIOUS! It´s work for me too! Thanks for share!

Try to create a new account for test in icloud.

wich version of OSX are you using?

are the sound file the same i had posted?

had you tried chimera or newer version of chameleon as bootloader to fix the icloud troubles?

chimera 2.2 and latest chameleon are the same, Im using chimera right now, the icloud problem is not fixed in 10.8.4, so i been working 4 days to install Mavericks 10.9 Beta 6 and I have succesed 100%, Im truly happy.

Great work! If you can describe the process, your sistem, kext, that you have used, could be a great help for others!!!

Hello people how's it going i hope well anyways let's get to work  :)

I have the same processor but i have msi motherboard it's a gd65 z87 with Intel® 8 Series/C220 Chipset Family SATA AHCI Controller and Asmedia asm 1061 also featuring Realtek alc1150 

But i have some problems with my iHac Pro

First i install the iatkos ml2 on WMware its'a virtual machine and everythings went fine no boot problems no sound or eternet problems then i tried to install real iatkos installation was good i didn't touched any kext in the installation section except disable the graphicsenabler because im using a gtx titan yeah like i said installation was great but system doens't boot this screen appeared

TS3742_01_KP-001-en.jpg

İ tried to boot -z -f and nothing happend except the same screen i can only boot the system using "-x" a.k.a safe mode but yeah nothings works in the safe mode i replaced the AppleACPIPlatform.kext i delete the IOBBluetoothFamily and  IOBBluetoothHIDDriv kexts and doesn't work samething happening also i upgrade the mac kernel to OSXUpdCombo10.8.5_12F30Seed in the safe mode and.. system completely destruction i mean it started to unending restarts 

Here's my fully system hardware

MSİ GD65 Z87 Motherboard Intel® 8 Series/C220 Chipset Family SATA AHCI Controller and Asmedia asm 1061 also featuring Realtek alc1150 
İ7 4770K CPU 
Corsair Veangence Rams
Gigabyte gtx titan
Corsair Force gs ssd drive 

Meanwhile actually i tried to install ml3u first but it always stucks the installtion menu it's interesting and frustrating

Hello people how's it going i hope well anyways let's get to work  :)

I have the same processor but i have msi motherboard it's a gd65 z87 with Intel® 8 Series/C220 Chipset Family SATA AHCI Controller and Asmedia asm 1061 also featuring Realtek alc1150 

But i have some problems with my iHac Pro

First i install the iatkos ml2 on WMware its'a virtual machine and everythings went fine no boot problems no sound or eternet problems then i tried to install real iatkos installation was good i didn't touched any kext in the installation section except disable the graphicsenabler because im using a gtx titan yeah like i said installation was great but system doens't boot this screen appeared

TS3742_01_KP-001-en.jpg

İ tried to boot -z -f and nothing happend except the same screen i can only boot the system using "-x" a.k.a safe mode but yeah nothings works in the safe mode i replaced the AppleACPIPlatform.kext i delete the IOBBluetoothFamily and  IOBBluetoothHIDDriv kexts and doesn't work samething happening also i upgrade the mac kernel to OSXUpdCombo10.8.5_12F30Seed in the safe mode and.. system completely destruction i mean it started to unending restarts 

Here's my fully system hardware

MSİ GD65 Z87 Motherboard Intel® 8 Series/C220 Chipset Family SATA AHCI Controller and Asmedia asm 1061 also featuring Realtek alc1150 

İ7 4770K CPU 

Corsair Veangence Rams

Gigabyte gtx titan

Corsair Force gs ssd drive 

Meanwhile actually i tried to install ml3u first but it always stucks the installtion menu it's interesting and frustrating

MSI motherboard its for other post.  You are not similar hardware like we have.  I'm really sorry, I had one MSI in my life and never again. Was imposible for me get a good hack. Try to find MSI thread. thanks and good hack!