Mac OS X 10.9 Instalation Wont Starting!

windosX1

7 posts in this topic

that uses graphics card???, I have an ATI HD6850 and I must eliminate Ati6000controller kext installer and use GraficsEnabler = yes, after installing the operating system and within the I can and reinstall the kext and everything returns to work, sorry for my English

Same problem here or after verboose mode the installation reboots.

I deleted graphics kexts and use -f without the slightest success. 

It's frustrating since many are installing Mavericks on Gigabyte or Asus motherboards and mine is an Asrock Az87e itx.

Several people tried to help me but could not go beyound that.

And I cannot boot using -s ... That`s incredible but it`s true.

Same problem here or after verboose mode the installation reboots.

I deleted graphics kexts and use -f without the slightest success. 

It's frustrating since many are installing Mavericks on Gigabyte or Asus motherboards and mine is an Asrock Az87e itx.

Several people tried to help me but could not go beyound that.

And I cannot boot using -s ... That`s incredible but it`s true.

Sphinx7777 did you try to boot 

GrapicsEnabler=No maxmem=4096 cpus=1 npci=0x2000 -v -f -x

Yes, I did another test with no success. Mirone (from Olarila) was very kind and even create a DSDT and an AppleHDA compatible with the new ALC1150 to me. I've studied during many days Aptio BIOS (UEFI) looking for some settings that prevents the installation, for example. 

Many people is facing these issues on some motherboards and hardware I believe. Deleting/changings graphics kexts, used many flags and strings, inserting old ones as IOPCIFamily and AppleRTC, changing FakeSMC.

I'd like to be a developer to explain the problem clearly which makes it a bit difficult to pass on at all.  So, excuse me. Maybe kernel, new UEFI with any blocker, FaleSMC, who knows. But in some new Z87 motherboards is been impossible to install Mavericks or ML.

So I'll wait for new solutions for now.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys.

I have an MSI  N210 graphics card and when i trying to boot from a mavericks dp1 usb i get white screen and can't isntall the system. I tried a lot of things but i have no idea what should i do. 10.8.5 works fine. Any idea? Thank you in advance.