[WIP] HP Envy 17t-j000 Quad (Haswell) + 10.8.5/10.9.5/10.10.x/10.11.x/10.12.x/10.13.x

hp envy 17t-j000 10.9 10.8.5 10.10 10.11 10.12 haswell 10.13

• Please log in to reply
1262 replies to this topic

xAndre

xAndre

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Hey everyone, sorry for posting late as 10.13 had some issues with crashing iTunes but I have the updated Clover and Library/Extension files. As always, update the config.plist with your own serial number and copy the files to the proper folders. I used Clover r4289 with OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi selected in the installer. The new Lili and Shiki attached allows iTunes to function without crashing. Thanks to @rehabman, @vit9696 and anyone else who I forgot to mention. Enjoy!

In the hackintosh world, if you do not know how to control your anxiety, you may end up having to start from scratch. I decided to wait and anxiety, now, is a thing of the past. Thank you very much.  :thumbsup_anim:

xAndre

xAndre

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Hey everyone, sorry for posting late as 10.13 had some issues with crashing iTunes but I have the updated Clover and Library/Extension files. As always, update the config.plist with your own serial number and copy the files to the proper folders. I used Clover r4289 with OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi selected in the installer. The new Lili and Shiki attached allows iTunes to function without crashing. Thanks to @rehabman, @vit9696 and anyone else who I forgot to mention. Enjoy!

Andrw0380, in my laptop, this files didn't work fine. 'Blink screen' when i use applications like 'google chrome' and others non-native apps by Apple, and the audio, didn't work. When you did work to solve the problems to be compatible with 10.13, you did perceive this happenings? About the audio, i think, if i use one of old versions that you shared, will be fine, but about the 'blink screen', i don't know how to solve. I tried my hackintosh in the 10.13.1.

gygabyte666

gygabyte666

Insanely >_

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 462 posts

Here everyone thanks to @rehabman, we now have the 10.12.4 lag and brightness fixed. I will attach my Clover files and L/E files which has the fix for that and the brightness. The Library/Extensions kexts, I also use AppleALC, Shiki, Lilu and IntelGraphicsFixup for audio and to fix the iTunes/Safari freeze when certain videos play. If you would like to keep AppleHDA_IDT76e0.kext and FakePCI_Intel_HDMI_Audio.kext, just remove AppleALC and copy the AppleHDA clover patches from @rehabman Envy repository to keep audio working. Enjoy!

Edit: Uploaded an updated package as found out a couple issues with the last package. For one we are back using AppleHDA_IDT86e0_Envy.kext as AppleALC when using with HDMI, sometimes HDMI audio doesn't show up in Sound to output to your connected device. Also I switched back to VBoxHFS.efi from Clover as I would get a Firmware change detected message from time to time from Apple which was only introduced since I started using HFS-Plus.efi.

First post updated with links to your newer files. I hope you still don't mind me doing this. Thanks for all your work. Apologizes that it took so long. :poster_oops:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hp, envy, 17t-j000, 10.9, 10.8.5, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12, haswell, 10.13

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2017 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy