• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

KashiroX

KashiroX

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Hello, first of all I'd like to say that I'm new here, but I'm really happy that I was able to install Mac on my PC, I've always wanted this.
Anyway, I have this problem, everything works absolutely great on my hackintosh, but my internet stops working sometimes. I tried many things to fix this but I couldn't and then I saw that it works flawlessly after I reboot my Mac. But if I shut it down and turn on, my kext won't even get recognized (AppleIntelE1000e.kext).
Anyway are there any ways to fix this problem? I'm tired of restarting my hackintosh just when I turn it on. Maybe there's a way to trick my hackintosh into thinking that my computer was restarted when it really was turned on?
Btw, this never happens when I boot my hackintosh with ##### CD. I'm using Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.8.
Thanks in advance!

Onixs

Onixs

Since 2007

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
clear cache and fix permission of S/L/E first.

KashiroX

KashiroX

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

clear cache and fix permission of S/L/E first.

Uhm, how should I do that? I'm sorry but I'm really new to Mac OS X :blush:

joe_black

joe_black

h4ck1nt0sh3r

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Run Disk Utility, click your OS X partition and click Repair Permissions, wait until it completes and restart.

KashiroX

KashiroX

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Run Disk Utility, click your OS X partition and click Repair Permissions, wait until it completes and restart.

Thanks for your help.
I did that but it's all the same - I don't have any internet connection when I turn on my Mac after a shutdown, only after a restart.
Also, I noticed that my Mac "doesn't want to save" any changes that I do, for example - sound enhancement in VoodooHDA, or changing my default program for .mp4 files (VLC instad of QuickTime) - it just resets everything back to it's default settings.

I really appreciate your help guys, thank you.
P.S. Sorry for my bad english - it isn't my first language, I'm from Lithuania

KashiroX

KashiroX

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Any suggestions, guys?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy