Need pro help for my project

hotwiredburge

1 post in this topic

I want to set up a mountain lion osx os on my pc, but am not completely sure what all i need for it, like patches, kexts, bootloaders, kernels, stuff like that. im wanting to build my own list for an install.

My specs are:

Motherboard: MSI 970A-G46 AM3+

CPU: AMD FX 8120 8 Core 3.1 GHz

RAM: 8GB DDR3

GPU: EVGA nVidia GeForce GTX 650 2GB

HDD: 1TB SATA

DVD Drive: DVD RW DL Burner SATA

USB: 2.0 and 3.0

So far i have:

Kernel: mach_10.8.3_fixed_rc4

2 Bootloaders: Chameleon Wizard 422 (Chameleon v2.2svn r2181 Built-In) and Chameleon 2.2 svn r2253

Kexts:

-nVidia: Retail-304.00.05f02-macosx.dmg and cudadriver-5.0.61-macos.dmg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can someone point me in the right direction for everything i need to run mountain lion osx on my amd setup? I would also like to know whats the best kexts and everything i need to get. alot of the stuff gets confusing after awhile of researching lol.

I used to have a pre modded iso of an amd setup for an older osx that i actually had running on this setup, but when i went to go run an app or do something with something like Transmission or a file extractor or anything it would instantly crash and tell me to reboot. i want to try to avoid that from happening again as much as possible!