• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

rayman121985

rayman121985

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

I just finished a clean install of Mavericks DP2. I keep having trouble with Chameleon and it doesn't want to boot unless I boot via my USB.

If I install Chimera over Chameleon will it mess anything up? I want to try it as a bootloader and see if I can get this problem fixed so I can boot without a USB drive.

I am tired of the boot0 GPT error. I have messed with Chameleon over and over and still get the same results.

Thanks for your thoughts and help!

PoisonApple666

PoisonApple666

InsanelyMac Geek

• Donators
  • 114 posts

I would ask this over at TonyMac.....he is sorta persona non gratia here.

They would be able to give you the definitive answer on this.

cochon

cochon

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Rayman, how did u install chameleon ? did u install by Chameleon Wizard or full pkg from Downloads section.

rayman121985

rayman121985

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Well my Pandoras Box installer already had Chameleon Wizard but I have installed Chameleon over and over trying to get it to work as boot loader. Never had this problem before. I there a way to pull up Chameleon or can I only edit it with the wizard now? The Chameleon Wizard app is all I see when I go to finder.

Thanks!

ameris_cyning

ameris_cyning

I don't know what to write here

• Donators
  • 956 posts
  • Interests:OSx86, female anatomy, electronic music, Clover EFI

remove all files that start with "boot" on you / drive (i.e. boot, boot0, boot1, boot2h, etc) then reinstall chameleon

maly70

maly70

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

and if you have and other bootable drive that has boot file in main directory just delete it (make a backup b4 deleting) then install chameleon as q64ceo mentioned 

hi q64ceo, i managed to boot mavericks after what u mentioned, Thanks a lot mate.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy