iOS7 - discussion

Alex009988

13 posts in this topic

On iPhone 4 work better then iOS 6.

I hope Apple beautify the design and repair the bug  i' ve seen any crash with any App but i think only because they are not project for this version of iOS.

The new multitasking work like sharm better of android camera is sharper than before 

At the end for the users like me can' t have Siri i hope Apple add in iOS 7 the search in iphone a haven't see it anyway.

Greetings Alberto

@bberts You know if you magically swipe down on the home screen anywhere that won't activate notification center you'll see that familiar search box pop up again. :)  On the topic of how the OS is, I'll speak on behalf of DP2 since DP1 isn't worth speaking about in comparison, DP2 begins to shed light on bits and pieces of what the GM version of iOS 7 might look like.  I like the new features Apple has added in thus far though the UI changes they made are a real beach to deal with when re developing your app for iOS 7.  The iPad being on its first beta is buggy in animations on my 3rd gen iPad so I can only speak on its behalf but I may safely assume that the iPad's first iOS 7 is buggy since a lot needs to be ironed out within it.

Actually I installed beta 2, first version for iPad,.

My Mavericks works better by far than my iPad with iOS.

During switching apllications it brakes considerably.

Safary hangs often for this reason I use Chrome.

Video camera doesn't work.

But I see big step in constrant to conversion from ios 5 to ios 6.

It's became more modern. Transparency of windows appeared.

I look forward to beta 3 of ios 7 :)

• 2 weeks later...

People worldwide are complaining about the icons; I don't care the choosen style as long as it's made to be coherent. Now it is not; some icons are flat (Notes, Calc, Images, Calendar...) and some have a vertical gradient  (App Store, Settings, Music, Camera....) I'm surprised that no one point that out; that's the only real reason one should complain about.

iOS7 is quite a revolution. You can find so many updates here and there, I love it. It hangs and respring often but at this stage of development I guess is something you have to live with.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Noticed when using the five finger swipe to return to the home screen, the screen will go blank and would require a hard reboot.

By the way, How many time does it take to boot your Apple device?

The point is that I noticed my Ipad boot too long in spite of it has only two application pages. It happens since I have been having  DP4/5/6. Before that it was booting quite quickly. 

• 2 weeks later...

The new design of iOS 7 makes my stomach turn. As I'm developing iOS apps professionally I have no choice, I have to to get along with it but for my personal use I'm done with iOS.  :thumbsdown_anim:

Mieze (a totally frustrated cat)