Maverics 10.9 sucess boot but with issues

iceage2609

13 posts in this topic

Hi there, i got my hackintosh boot with 10.9 but the only way to get in is with -f flag and no usb mouse support. My apple bluetooth trackpad works and my usb keyboard!!! If i don't use the -f flag i am getting this error and hangs there post-572805-13720909757887_thumb.jpg Removing the bluetooth adapter which recognizes the trackpad gives me back this error and hangs there as well ! post-572805-13720911278636_thumb.jpg Is there a way to boot without these issues ? Sound ok - camera usb ok !! - graphics card seems ok i7 920 - ddr3 corsair ram - gtx 285 nvidia -ud3r gigabyte mobo

i use fakeSMC 4.2 , try boot with -v -f -x

I will.After that use kext utility when i am in i guess ? Or you mean use these flags every time ? ( -v -f -x )

Do you have a link for this one ?

Whithout doing anything i can boot by using -v -f but there is no point if i can't remove these flags or use them in every reboot :(

That's why i am trying to figure out what's that hang about to modify or bypass it and boot without a flag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I read this post yesterday but didin't manage to find out what to do.

The link for downloading modified fakesmc.kext redirected me to a site with HWsensors, binaries.zip etc don't know how to use them.

There isn't a fakesmc file for download.

I google fakesmc 4.2 and downloaded from another source, replaced the old one and update caches...no luck.

Same error :-(

What is VT-d ?

It is an option in your BIOS.

But, specifically, VT-d is a virtualization technology that OS X has a problem with on hackintoshes.

It is an option in your BIOS.

But, specifically, VT-d is a virtualization technology that OS X has a problem with on hackintoshes.

Ahh i see. Sorry for my newbie questions.

So i am gonna find a vt-d option in my bios ( it's a shortcut or i amgonna find it like that ? )

• 3 weeks later...