Os X 10.8.5 Beta Builds

artur_pt

67 posts in this topic

I think there will be one more build and then GM or even maybe GM next week, I can say this because the versioning some kext have already, like the nvidia ones which are marked as "F" witch means Final version since F23, this F30 build only had the minimal incremental in version F23 and F26 are marked as version 8.16.73 and F30 as 8.16.74 so if no big bug found this weekend maybe GM next week.

Good Luck

You need to be educated my friend. You are not even close. A build number around 50 is were it needs to be historically with Apple. Also the F just means 5 so stop reading into things... 

A = 10.8

B = 10.8.1

C = 10.8.2

D = 10.8.3

E = 10.8.4

F = 10.8.5

10.8.5 will not be released until this fall and will be released side by side with 10.9. You are now educated. 

• Like 3

You need to be educated my friend. You are not even close. A build number around 50 is were it needs to be historically with Apple. Also the F just means 5 so stop reading into things... 

A = 10.8

B = 10.8.1

C = 10.8.2

D = 10.8.3

E = 10.8.4

F = 10.8.5

10.8.5 will not be released until this fall and will be released side by side with 10.9. You are now educated. 

You just need to read man, I mean the "F" inside the kext version 310.40.00.10F02. I was posting what I think, and if you are trying to "Educate" please be nice. Your knowledge will be more appreciated if you change the way you transmit it.

:)

P.D.

nobody knows when apple will release this update.

• Like 1

You just need to read man, I mean the "F" inside the kext version 310.40.00.10F02. I was posting what I think, and if you are trying to "Educate" please be nice. Your knowledge will be more appreciated if you change the way you transmit it.

:)

P.D.

nobody knows when apple will release this update.

I just realized how much of a D*$& I sounded like... was to early in the morning. lol 

• 2 weeks later...

the next build (12F35) should be a public release

it contents the final releases notes for the update

• Fixes an issue that may prevent Mail from displaying messages
  • Improves AFP file transfer performance over 802.11ac Wi-Fi
  • Resolves an issue that may prevent a screen saver from starting automatically
  • Improves Xsan reliability

source

I think there will be one more build and then GM or even maybe GM next week, I can say this because the versioning some kext have already, like the nvidia ones which are marked as "F" witch means Final version since F23, this F30 build only had the minimal incremental in version F23 and F26 are marked as version 8.16.73 and F30 as 8.16.74 so if no big bug found this weekend maybe GM next week.

Good Luck

So I was right, one more build 12F33 and then GM 12F35  :)

Good Luck

• 2 weeks later...