Thx (good Thx) to all who did answer my question
after some read now I know how to patch AppleHDA myself
for ALC898 it was too easy... just patch 8419d411 -> 9908ec10 (2 times if manually) and use old layoutXX.xml.zlib and Platforms.xml.zlib.
now I have fully working sound for 10.9!
also I did patch it with Boot-loader!!!
Ok i am pretty confused what i am doing wrong as i am new to OSX so i am not familiar with the kext environment, i will tell you guys the steps i am doing as i might be messing up somewhere without knowing, since i create and patch under windows and i am not sure if by doing this i am ruining the kext .. anyways this is what i do.
1- I install 10.9 DP1 from a USB created by MyHack then update to DP2
2- I run [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] and do the needed including installing the no DSDT ALC898 with the HDAEnabler1.kext and then install Chimera 2.1.1 to support my Haswell I5 and GTX780 Graphics at boot.
3- i take the AppleHDA.kext and put in a USB Drive with the Original AppleHDA.kext
4- I open the Original AppleHDA in Hex Workshop under windows and replace the pattern 8419d411 with 9908ec10 with two occurrences found and replaced
5- I then take the layoutXX.xml.zlib and Platforms.xml.zlib from the old one created by [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] and replace it inside the new AppleHDA.kext, i then boot back to OSX and place the new supposedly patched file in S/L/E
6- Finally i boot back in MyHack and run MyFix to rebuild the cache and then boot back to OSX
Unfortunately after doing that i do not find the Audio Icon nor do i find any Audio device in system information and of course no audio, please indicated what i am doing wrong in the patching process as i have no clue what i am doing
Thanks a bunch in advance.