ghajini08

ghajini08

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Lol ....but you have again pc the age of the dinosaurs......ahhhhhahhhh

Ps: return on topic , sorry for before

Age of dinosaurs PC!!!!! Well, that must be me then :P I still have p4 socket 478 running 10.5.8 Leopard with qoopz kernel :) going strong .... XP gave up on it a long time ago.

scott_donald

scott_donald

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 304 posts

Tested yesterday Pandora Beta 2 with Maverick GM working, no problem  :)

Fabio

just used Pandora to install Mavericks GM on my P6T Deluxe... 

EDIT - got it working by changing the ports in the back... so ignore bellow... 

thanks so happy with easiness of the install!!!

all good except cant get network to work... installed the same kexts as works perfect in 10.8.5 on 2 other hard drives... 

c49872281572741.jpg

Everything seems the same  - showing Mavericks install but network is not working... 

5a3b1a281572747.jpg

any idea hows to rectify???

.::Fabio::.

InsanelyMac Legend

• Moderators
  • 8,901 posts

just used Pandora to install Mavericks GM on my P6T Deluxe... 

EDIT - got it working by changing the ports in the back... so ignore bellow... 

thanks so happy with easiness of the install!!!

all good except cant get network to work... installed the same kexts as works perfect in 10.8.5 on 2 other hard drives... 

c49872281572741.jpg

Everything seems the same  - showing Mavericks install but network is not working... 

5a3b1a281572747.jpg

any idea hows to rectify???

hello
you have everything working except the ethernet right the installation is finished you have repaired permissions and cache

scott_donald

scott_donald

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 304 posts

hello
you have everything working except the ethernet right the installation is finished you have repaired permissions and cache

sorry fabio... 

i got it working... i just changed the port in the back from the lower one to the upper one and it worked perfectly... 

edited the above post about 30 mins after i posted...

thanks for the awesome installer... 

Will try it again tomorrow when i get my Z87 Deluxe motherboard for my new build... 

ghajini08

ghajini08

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

My system is stuck at installing the thunderbolt update 1.0 at every boot. it never goes away. I think it has to do something with this

14/10/13 8:27:38.000 pm kernel[0]: SMC::smcInitHelper ERROR: MMIO regMap == NULL - fall back to old SMC mode

HAve updated to latest fakesmc kext. Rebooting to test it out now.

InsanelyMac Legend

• Moderators
  • 8,901 posts

My system is stuck at installing the thunderbolt update 1.0 at every boot. it never goes away. I think it has to do something with this

14/10/13 8:27:38.000 pm kernel[0]: SMC::smcInitHelper ERROR: MMIO regMap == NULL - fall back to old SMC mode
HAve updated to latest fakesmc kext. Rebooting to test it out now.
AppleSMC.kext install 10.8.4

@ scott_donald
ok

Fabio

C.Frio

C.Frio

InsanelyMac Legend

• Pandora Team
  • 1,252 posts

sorry fabio... 

i got it working... i just changed the port in the back from the lower one to the upper one and it worked perfectly... 

edited the above post about 30 mins after i posted...

thanks for the awesome installer... 

Will try it again tomorrow when i get my Z87 Deluxe motherboard for my new build... 

Hi Scott_donald...

which brand will be your new MB...Asus?

c.frio

scott_donald

scott_donald

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 304 posts

Hi Scott_donald...

which brand will be your new MB...Asus?

c.frio

I am on my Asus P6T Deluxe right now...

Receive tomorrow and start to build my Asus Z87 Deluxe and will try get 10.8.5 working on it and wait to buy Mavericks on release...

already have a clean install of 10.8.5 to work on in my test drive... 

build will be motherboard - 4770k and a GTX 660 with 16 gig ram to start with... 

C.Frio

C.Frio

InsanelyMac Legend

• Pandora Team
  • 1,252 posts

Hi

ok...I will be following your install 'cause the non GA 87 chipset..as I've reading..some guys are patching the bios to reach the install

c.frio

scott_donald

scott_donald

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 304 posts

Hi

ok...I will be following your install 'cause the non GA 87 chipset..as I've reading..some guys are patching the bios to reach the install

c.frio

based on this thread - 

http://www.insanelym...770k/?p=1929235

and no bios flashing needed -

http://www.insanelym...770k/?p=1944646

C.Frio

C.Frio

InsanelyMac Legend

• Pandora Team
  • 1,252 posts

hi..

'll take a read...

thank you...

c.frio

ghajini08

ghajini08

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

AppleSMC.kext install 10.8.4

@ scott_donald
ok

Fabio

Will try that and let you know. I still have to Rollbaack my ACPIPlatform.kext to an older version (snow leopard) in order to get sleep working. Is there any way to Patch the 10.9 AppleACPIPlatform.kext to mimick this patch? I have no idea about this one.

PS: Micky do send me the link for the new installer I have kept one hdd aside to test it out.

ghanukedar

ghanukedar

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Guys, is going to get an update (I think an hour), with some things corrected with the problems encountered in this Topic.
As soon as you see him try to update the app that you have already downloaded (will not be in the Download section)

Micky

Hi Micky , I have been backing up my Iatkos 10.7.2 on Time machine for past 1 year...i came to know that it fails after restoration i.e. system does not boot...will pandora could help in this issue...and how can i up date to ML 10.8.4...Config. I5 8g ram Asus P8H 61-M LX3 R2.0 Mother board N vidia 1g Graphic card

XanthraX

XanthraX

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Hi Micky, when I try the post install, I got this, in ML 10.8.5 and Mavericks GM too. How can I get rid of this?

I installed this and it opens again and again and again.

Attached Files

ameris cyning

ameris cyning

Boycott the apostrophe

• Donators
  • 1,007 posts
  • Interests:OSx86, Deutschland, electronic music, Clover EFI

Love Pandora's box

I have to say, however, the terminal interface does not befit OS X style Applications.

You can use Xcode to make a real Application from AppleScript, just like one would from doing Objective-C. I know Lionizer isn't AppleScript, but AppleScript is retardedly easy for a Object-Oriented OS.

Marchrius

Marchrius

Lo scippatore di emozioni

• Pandora Team
  • 337 posts
  • Interests:Studente di Informatica.
    Passione/Hobby: Informatica in generale, hackintosh, musica Rock...

Love Pandora's box

I have to say, however, the terminal interface does not befit OS X style Applications.

You can use Xcode to make a real Application from AppleScript, just like one would from doing Objective-C. I know Lionizer isn't AppleScript, but AppleScript is retardedly easy for a Object-Oriented OS.

Hi ameris_cyning, Thanks for compliments! :)

We are working for a full Objective-C application. Are only 3 person at work and we are angaged in other things... Stay tuned! :)

C.Frio

C.Frio

InsanelyMac Legend

• Pandora Team
  • 1,252 posts

Hi..

Asrock h87m pro4, i5 4430,g210

I'm still stucked at just after select the pandora install  where the installer is installed...(rsrsrs) it begin to load..video others things and at "loading drivers..loading from Extra/Extensios.mkext (still on boot loader--slight gray)..just at the begin to verbose over that black screen it reboots..

seems all others boot loaders stop at same point..and the solution is patch bios..'till I know...(with non gigabyte H and Z87 MBs)

should I expect any "no so radical" solution?

c.frio

EDIT?

an old pandora with 10.8.4 runs OK....

peterlazar1993

peterlazar1993

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Hi guys

I installed osx 10.8.4 fine with this and got my hd4000 working , I wanna know how to run the insanelymac options post install , is this possible with pandora? Also how can i rebuild extensions.mkext or use only extensions from s/l/e

0mar32

0mar32

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Somebody please help me, I'm not able to access the top bar during installation so I can't format my hard drive to Mac OS X Journaled, it's already formatted to HFS+ using MacDrive but I know it has to be journaled to be used as a boot partition.

Please let me know how can I access it, I'm booting with GraphicsEnabler=Yes and I can click on the US flag on the right but nothing on the left is clickable!

voodoor

voodoor

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Is Pandora likely to handle installation (of 10.8.5 or 10.9) on Haswell machines like mine or not? When doing a vanilla install I had to replace mach_kernel with rehabman's patched kernel to get as far as the installer, same goes for myHack but myHack would crash after selecting the language to use. Hopefully Pandora will fare better?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Pandoras Box, Pandora, OS X Install, Beta 2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy