- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Colonel

Colonel

11 Herbs & Spices

• Retired
  • 4,157 posts
The second app of the iColonels Suite, Colonels Browse, is out! I decided to skip all of the alphas like Colonels Paint had, and go straight to the beta. It seems to be pretty stable. Flash and Quicktime are both working great. Try it out for yourself a let me know how you like it. Oh and if you have any new icon ideas, let me know. Thanks!

You can download it here:
Colonels Browse Beta 1

Homepage:
Posted Image

Quicktime Plugin:
Posted Image

Flash Plugin:
Posted Image

Sabr

Sabr

Well, it was fun while it lasted.

• Retired
  • 3,883 posts
lol, the Browse app looks funky! I especially like the icon for it, very creative! :whistle:

Swad

Swad

Founder.

• Administrators
  • 3,709 posts
Nice! I like the icon too.

aquanutz

aquanutz

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 349 posts
Looks like someone's been doing the cocoa example with webkit. :whistle: I made one before too. Hopefully you add functionality to it! keep on keeping on man.

Colonel

Colonel

11 Herbs & Spices

• Retired
  • 4,157 posts
Yes, I used the webkit example, but I've done more than the example shows. I'm hoping that it might turn into a Safari Lite or something.

Neonkoala

Neonkoala

Neon Prowess

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 411 posts
Don't forget Apple are supposed to be ditching all sign of the "brushed chrome" look for Leopard! Looks like a nice browser though!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy