OS X 10.9 myHack USB Installer Beta

224 posts in this topic

I use myhack chameleon.

Zotac 9500 gt 1gb graphics card

Everything was working great. But when I updated to dp4 it didnt work.

I get stuck when it boots up. I attached the image of what it stops on.

And when I do -v I get this before it hangs again

**** [iOBluetoothHCIController][searchForTransportEventTimeOutHandler] -- Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport!

I use myhack chameleon.

Zotac 9500 gt 1gb graphics card

Everything was working great. But when I updated to dp4 it didnt work.

I get stuck when it boots up. I attached the image of what it stops on.

And when I do -v I get this before it hangs again

**** [iOBluetoothHCIController][searchForTransportEventTimeOutHandler] -- Missing Bluetooth Controller Transport!

u can either disable ur intel GPU or use latest chameleon with right boot flags ,, and please provide your reg so people can help ( What CPU u use and video card stuff like this is helpful to solve problem )

Can you tell me what boot flags to use in chameleon?

I installed chameleon 2262 with its default option except the display size I changed it to fit mine.

I am now on dp 3 and will update to dp 4 when I get the right boot flags.

And here are the general specs if there are more you want to know tell me & I'll provide them ASAP...

Processor 2.93 ghz intel core 2 duo

Memory 4 gb 1066 MHz ddr3

Graphics Zotac GeForce 9500 gt 1024 mb

1920x1080x32 display

And there is no onboard bluetooth

Tried that too. And also GE = no.

And these too

-v -f npci=0x2000 & 3000

Arch=i386 -v

Arch=x86_64 -v

Pcirootuid=1 -v

Cpus=1

-v -f npci=0x3000 PCIRootUID=1

Nothing changes. Same error.

That was with my hack chameleon though. Now I am on chameleon 2262 should I take the risk & update to dp4?

Yea well that's exactly what happened last time. I am sure of every step. It works perfectly on dp1, dp2, & dp3. Now I am going to update to dp4 through App Store the only difference is this time I have the chameleon 2262.

Or should I do something else?

Back to the same boot error.

I tried -f -v

&

-f -v graphicsenabler=yes

Still the same boot error. What should I do now?

Update: ok so I was working with HDMI monitor. Switched to DVI & it worked!

Currently downloading dp5

What should I do to make the HDMI work again?

Just installed 10.9 DP 7.

Z77X UD3H

i5 3570k

8gb DDR3 2133mhz 

I have a question though, since most of my USB ports are from the VIA chipset, is there any way to get them to work?

On 10.8.4 the generic usb drivers worked, but after 10.8.5 and now on Mavericks I can't seem to get them to work. Which suuuuuucks as I only get 6 ports from the intel chipset, 2 of which are going to be used up by the mouse and keyboard.

I should've gone for an UD5H. D:

I have successfully installed 10.9 DP1 and I have yet to install DP7. Is there any way to check and see if I have Graphics Acceleration?

The reason I ask if QE/CI works is because the display looks a bit fuzzy as you can see in the picture, but it could also be my monitor display which is a TV.

a3aj.png

• 2 weeks later...

I have successfully installed 10.9 DP1 and I have yet to install DP7. Is there any way to check and see if I have Graphics Acceleration?

The reason I ask if QE/CI works is because the display looks a bit fuzzy as you can see in the picture, but it could also be my monitor display which is a TV.

a3aj.png

It's because you're using a TV most likely. A quick way to check if you have QE/CI would be to right click an app in the dock while a window is behind it and see if it's blurred like this:

RO73EV3.png

• Like 1

It's because you're using a TV most likely. A quick way to check if you have QE/CI would be to right click an app in the dock while a window is behind it and see if it's blurred like this:

RO73EV3.png

Thanks for the reply, I do not think I have acceleration because from my understanding, the ati 6900 series is not fully supported. 

My specs:

ASUS N53SV:

• Core i7 2670QM @ 2.22 GHz (w/ Intel HD3000)
  • 16 GB DDR3 RAM
  • nVIDIA GeForce 540M
  • 750GB 7200RPM SATA HDD

Thanks!

Try booting with boot flags:

-v, -x, -f, cpus=1, busratio=xx, I have to boot with "-v -x" every time I start. The v is "verbose mode" and the x is "safe mode"

Then if you can get into safe mode, try and diagnose further problems from there.