234 replies to this topic

TomBuntu

TomBuntu

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Hi,

How do I disable the TRIM support that myHack enables?  It messed up my system.  It boots fine, but then I get the beach ball for few minutes in the desktop.  Then it works fine afterwards.  It's just annoying.  Other than that, everything worked fine for Mavericks on an Asus P6T with dual GTX 770s.

Thanks!

-Tom

Raptor911

Raptor911

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

can i patch MBR on maverick?

HurricaneX

HurricaneX

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:Guitar,Calligraphy,All kinds of Operating Systems...

Powerful custo Mac~~

lu84dr

lu84dr

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Guys, help me please! Read this log and tell me about that errors... What i have to do?

This happens after make boot and I choose the language in installation menu.

I already deleted nVIDIA drivers and I used flags -v -f -x GraphicsEnabler=No.

Thanks.

Spoiler

HurricaneX

HurricaneX

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:Guitar,Calligraphy,All kinds of Operating Systems...

I often make a bootable USB drive of os x mavericks for hackintosh without using any tools!!But this time I wanna give it try to use Myhack to make it!!Exactly it is more convenient for those who r new to make a bootable usb drive to install os x.So far so good!!

lu84dr

lu84dr

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I already did make a bootable USB with myHack, but the same errors keep appearing.

Thanks bro.

n30phyt3

n30phyt3

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

I have also some problems with the Installer after booting my USB with Mavericks:

I have tried already many boot flags but nothing helped.

At the moment I have 10.8+ on my laptop without problems

My System http://www.sysprofile.de/id74210

with "GraphicsEnabler=No" I have always black screen

here my -v boot:

Spoiler

EDIT: Solved, I have just created U.n.i.B.e.a.s.t USB and used flags "GraphicsEnabler=Yes" :)

lemarqq

lemarqq

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts

I tried to install OSX Mavericks from USB, but i do not have the option "Custom" to check or uncheck, before i click on " install"

Any ideas ?

Thank you

Frank Nitty

Frank Nitty

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts
  • Interests:iHustle

I can confirm that myHack 3.3.1 is working on my EVGA X58 4-Way SLI Classified Mainboard 170-BL-E762-A1 motherboard.

cyberderf

cyberderf

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 161 posts

Trying to install with 10.9 with myHack on a Dell 755 SFF. I have to boot using npci=0x3000. But my sata drive is not recognized during install!

I have AHCI enabled.

So far I did not alter the myHack install drive with any kext or DSDT.

Net Nut

Net Nut

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I'm typing this from Mavericks booted up on my GA-P35-DS3L. I have not been able to try out the latest Chameleon on the myHack installer yet, but still plan to. Video works fine with graphic enabler set to yes, but I had to use ##### to install the Lnx2Mac Realtek driver for ethernet. More when I know more.

@ILIusion: Core2Duo has been a requirement since Lion came out as the OS is 64bit only now. I believe there were some tweaks which would allow Lion to run on a Core Duo, but I've forgotten what they were by now!  :whistle:

mosslack, did you ever have trouble getting the installer to boot on that hardware?  I have the same motherboard, and it boots most the way bit then the screen goes black and never boots up.

blacksheep

blacksheep

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

This is great tool! I installed 10.9 on a Dell T3500 with it without a single hiccup, smooth like on a real Mac. Added VoodoHDA and BCM5722D kexts and it works OK. Updates, AppStore etc. So far only thing that doesn't work is sleep. No DSDT but working on it. Thanks devs!

Toucanet

Toucanet

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts
Hi. My XPS 8000 has only ATA and RAID mode (no AHCI).
I have create a my hack USB installer but when I boot (BIOS in Raid Mode) it the installer doesn't recognize my internal drive (a Samsung 250GB SSD) and so I can't install it.
How can I solve the problem? Do I have to add some Kexts in system/library/extensions? I tried to boot with -x or add a ioatafamily.kext in s/l/e of the folder but it still doesn't work.

Any idea?

ZalaDa

ZalaDa

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • Interests:Technology and Chess !

dude there is an issue with your installer .. after going through all steps you provided on your website ... whenever the installer starts its crashes it even doesn't give me an option to select language

that happened  with Mavericks 10.9.3 10.9.4 that crash occurs when i use patched installer for MBR .. would you please be kind and fix it ...

cuthead

cuthead

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

dude there is an issue with your installer .. after going through all steps you provided on your website ... whenever the installer starts its crashes it even doesn't give me an option to select language

that happened  with Mavericks 10.9.3 10.9.4 that crash occurs when i use patched installer for MBR .. would you please be kind and fix it ...

I have the same issue.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy