• Please log in to reply
234 replies to this topic

Rampage Dev

Rampage Dev

InsanelyMac Deity

• Local Moderators
  • 2,016 posts
About:

You will need the Install OS X 10.9 Developer Preview.app or the InstallESD.dmg from it to create the USB installer. You can download the OS X 10.9 myHack USB Installer Beta here and follow the guide there as well. To donate to the myHack project you can do so here.

Please report any bugs with the install process and USB creation process. Do not post about post install issues such as Audio or USB 3.0 not working for example.

Attached File  Screen Shot 2013-06-11 at 3.51.49 AM.png   36.87KB   730 downloads

Reported Issues:

None

quis

quis

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Does the MBR patching support 10.9?

mendietinha

mendietinha

mendi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 835 posts
  • Interests:full hackintosh.

Does the MBR patching support 10.9?

no :/

ameris_cyning

ameris_cyning

I don't know what to write here

• Donators
  • 956 posts
  • Interests:OSx86, female anatomy, electronic music, Clover EFI

Thou art not a mathematician

Attached File  Screen Shot 2013-06-11 at 6.49.15 PM.png   1.1MB   541 downloads

Grinch

Grinch

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Video Games, Writing articles, etc.
It seems to take quit a while to get in to the installer part and when it does get to that point I have both my monitors just lose signal (which happens only when GraphicsEnabler is off, but I've ensured it was on). :| Edit: Guess my dsdt file didn't copy over when I tried moving it. Now I get a spinning beach ball.

Rampage Dev

Rampage Dev

InsanelyMac Deity

• Local Moderators
  • 2,016 posts

It seems to take quit a while to get in to the installer part and when it does get to that point I have both my monitors just lose signal (which happens only when GraphicsEnabler is off, but I've ensured it was on). :| Edit: Guess my dsdt file didn't copy over when I tried moving it. Now I get a spinning beach ball.

Try using only one screen for install. 

Grinch

Grinch

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Try using only one screen for install. 

I could see that potentially resolving the monitor issue but not the spinning beach ball issue :(

mendietinha

mendietinha

mendi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 835 posts
  • Interests:full hackintosh.

about the mbr patch, install in a pendrive and restore to a partition later. very simple and worked flawless here.

desmopro

desmopro

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Thou art not a mathematician

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2013-06-11 at 6.49.15 PM.png

Same here 

4gzF7JO.png

Do not know if it continue to work or not ... but its at 497MB since long...

tuanpekoe

tuanpekoe

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Same here 

4gzF7JO.png

Do not know if it continue to work or not ... but its at 497MB since long...

Please wait it. It will take you about 15 minutes.

desmopro

desmopro

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Please wait it. It will take you about 15 minutes.

Confirmed, thanks :)

Derty

Derty

InsanelyMacaholic

• Donators
  • 3,200 posts

good here.

install a running.

avidwriter123

avidwriter123

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

confirmed working thanks.  it also went over 100% and appeared to hang for about 10 minutes for me, and the installer also crashed giving a stack trace right at the end trying to reboot the computer, but simply hitting the hard reset button worked fine.  thanks a ton!

PoisonApple666

PoisonApple666

InsanelyMac Geek

• Donators
  • 125 posts

MyHack works very well.....it does have a glitch at the end and it didn't install chameleon correctly.  A little waiting and a reinstall of chameleon, and everything is up and running.

mosslack

mosslack

InsanelyMac Legend

• Donators
  • 881 posts

I can't get past this. I've tried it on 2 different systems, both single monitor,  one using a GeForce 210 video card and the other an 8400GS. I've tried with and without Graphics Enabler, but the result is the same, loss of signal to the monitor and then nothing. No more activity at all from the flash drive.

ChrisSmith3

ChrisSmith3

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

I can't get past this. I've tried it on 2 different systems, both single monitor, one using a GeForce 210 video card and the other an 8400GS. I've tried with and without Graphics Enabler, but the result is the same, loss of signal to the monitor and then nothing. No more activity at all from the flash drive.

Have you tried booting with -v (verbose boot) or -x (safe mode)?

Grinch

Grinch

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

I can't get past this. I've tried it on 2 different systems, both single monitor,  one using a GeForce 210 video card and the other an 8400GS. I've tried with and without Graphics Enabler, but the result is the same, loss of signal to the monitor and then nothing. No more activity at all from the flash drive.

In the end I ended up grabbing my DSDT from my kakewalk install (10.8.4) and using that with the installer, which fixed that issue. I tried with one monitor before doing so but sadly that didn't change my outcome. 

Still stuck with the spinning beach ball sadly. :|

whatintheworld

whatintheworld

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Donators
  • 13 posts

I have installed Mavericks. Ethernet, sound graphics all work. Z77-DS3H, 8 gb ram intel HD4000.

Used Myhack beta, ##### for audio and network. At first would only boot with usb installer.

But then used latest version of Chameleon and everything is uptight and out of sight.

mosslack

mosslack

InsanelyMac Legend

• Donators
  • 881 posts

Have you tried booting with -v (verbose boot) or -x (safe mode)?

Yep, have tried all combinations of -x -v -f, all the same result. Have now tried on 3 different systems, Foxconn G33M, Gigabyte GA-P35-DS3L and MSI P55-GD80. 

In the end I ended up grabbing my DSDT from my kakewalk install (10.8.4) and using that with the installer, which fixed that issue. I tried with one monitor before doing so but sadly that didn't change my outcome. 

Still stuck with the spinning beach ball sadly. :|

Wish I could get that far! I've tried with and without DSDT. Graphics enabler set to No seemed to help a bit as well as npci=0x3000 in the Boot.plist. Both got me a little further in the verbose boot, but then the screen goes dark (loss of signal) and nothing else happens. I am using the same version of Chameleon that myHack installed, is there a better version to try?

iLlusion

iLlusion

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Hello,

I tried installing the latest BETA available, but when launching it the following error message appears:

/var/folders/uT/uThrLIugE5ShW7HlyUGsh++++TI/-Tmp-/.plx_tmp.vpLOUA: line 68: ./myhack: Bad CPU type in executable

This is no PPC machine, it's an Intel machine, so why does "Bad CPU" appear?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy