IntelHD 4000 On 10.9 Help !

joe2108

15 posts in this topic

Hi,

Some background information would be nice.

How did you enable it on 10.8, what are your system specs etc...

How did you install OSX?

Thank you.

On 10.8 jus GraphicEnabler=Yes or Patch DSDT it's works fine..

trying on 10.9 with same setting just got blank or KP

I can log on to desktop via -x [safemode]

On 10.8 jus GraphicEnabler=Yes or Patch DSDT it's works fine..

trying on 10.9 with same setting just got blank or KP

I can log on to desktop via -x [safemode]

Same problem :( My Dell 6430 intel HD4000 not work. Only safe mode. I use same DSDT, SSDT, boot plists in ML, but 10.9 not work.

If i use patched AppleIntelFramebufferCapri.kext from ML, Intel4000 kexts not load :( Any solution to patch AIFBCapri kext?

Thx, at the first glance the "configuration tables" for notebooks seem the same, only obvious difference I spotted is the assigned VRAM that seems to be up to 1GB on all notebooks. Seems a bit of a strange decision (even if is just an early beta) maybe they have plans for heavier use of the OpenCL.

Thx, at the first glance the "configuration tables" for notebooks seem the same, only obvious difference I spotted is the assigned VRAM that seems to be up to 1GB on all notebooks. Seems a bit of a strange decision (even if is just an early beta) maybe they have plans for heavier use of the OpenCL.

Same as the Original ML Capri.kext or Patched ML capri.kext? I upload the Patched ML Capri.kext here: 

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/2519/10.8_PATCHED_AppleIntelFramebufferCapri.kext.zip

Please check the diferences for me? I totaly noob for this :(

Thanks!