"CRANK" <--HOLY CRAP THIS IS GREAT!

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Sabr

Sabr

Well, it was fun while it lasted.

• Retired
  • 3,883 posts

Never watch a movie with your parents unless you've already seen it to clear it.

Hehe, solid advice there. :thumbsup_anim:

bob_nugget

bob_nugget

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
This film is entirely made up of stylised violence, sex & swearing, and has hardly any character development or plot.

In other words, AWESOME for light entertainment! One of the most hilarious and gripping adrenaline pumped action movies I've seen for a while!

I agree, check movies before you watch them with your parents, I watched this for the second time with my dad and he loved it as well!

You may well want the ringtone from some guys blog

wittyncute2

wittyncute2

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
Now I love this movie too, but maybe I missed something in the ending because there is going to be a Crank 2. "Chelios faces a Chinese mobster who has stolen his nearly indestructible heart and replaced it with a battery-powered ticker that requires regular jolts of electricity to keep working."IMBD - Crank 2

Now tell me people how can a man fall from that hieght even with an indistructible heart live? But will I watch this movie anyway, hell yeah!

Mebster

Mebster

Why So Ridiculous?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,300 posts

Now I love this movie too, but maybe I missed something in the ending because there is going to be a Crank 2.

You'ze got to be joshing :shock:

Still, can't wait to see it. Thanks for letting us know.

LOGIC.delayed

LOGIC.delayed

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts
  • Interests:Music, movies, sports, astronomy, writing, reading, drinking, smoking
Crank 2 is gonna be SICK!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy