156 replies to this topic

mendietinha

mendietinha

mendi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 736 posts
  • Interests:full hackintosh.

Installed as ML way... All is good but can't make my RT2870Wireless working.

I saw it in devices list...but don;t works. I try to put kext from my current ML system. same thing.

It is a tip to make it runs again?

wifi adapter is connected to a USB port as it is in ML. Trying to connect it in all my USB ports. same stuff.

My system configuration: Gigabyte Z77-DS3H , 12 GB 1600 .....

Thanks in advance.

try to install this utility:

Attached File  RTUSB D2870-4.2.6.0 UI-4.0.8.0_2012_09_28.dmg.zip   3.61MB   142 downloads

ryman

ryman

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Is there a way to get USB 3 working?

GA-Z68AP-D3

Just Elevation

Just Elevation

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

try to install this utility:

attachicon.gifRTUSB D2870-4.2.6.0 UI-4.0.8.0_2012_09_28.dmg.zip

Thanks but it not working.

I made 2 screenshots from ML and Mavericks with the "trouble".

http://imageshack.us...ckswifiinfo.png
http://imageshack.us...8367/mlwifi.png

Can't find what is wrong with that "configuration"

Thanks again

redneck

redneck

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts

I got the myhack usb installer working?

I get to the install and the util/install only shows the 16 G installer usb.

need to use -f  -v to get to install screen. 

i have two HD > does not see them

3 Partion 500 GUID.> win8, mL 8.4, storage 

3 partion 750  GUID > > ML , empty > storage 

mrctll2

mrctll2

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

I receive that 10.9 cannot be installed on this computer!! :(

stopmoss

stopmoss

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Installation went fine, but can only boot system with -v -x -f, anything else gives me this does anyone have any idea whats going on here? any advice would be greatly appreciated.

20130612_145601.jpg

TechGuru

TechGuru

InsanelyMac Geek

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Installation went fine, but can only boot system with -v -x -f, anything else gives me this does anyone have any idea whats going on here? any advice would be greatly appreciated.

20130612_145601.jpg

remove -x add pcirootuid=1 should work

teshxx

teshxx

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

is USB 3 working for anyone?? I tried ##### one, but no luck. It worked on mountain lion though.

Any ideas ?

TechGuru

TechGuru

InsanelyMac Geek

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

WORKED OOB USB 3

is USB 3 working for anyone?? I tried ##### one, but no luck. It worked on mountain lion though.

Any ideas ?

teshxx

teshxx

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

WORKED OOB USB 3

hmm pci card or build in 3.0 ports ? 

TechGuru

TechGuru

InsanelyMac Geek

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

hmm pci card or build in 3.0 ports ? 

built in 6 ports on the back 2 on the front 

teshxx

teshxx

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

built in 6 ports on the back 2 on the front 

ahhhh lucky you. I have pci card. Will have to wait for an updated kext I guess.

TechGuru

TechGuru

InsanelyMac Geek

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

ahhhh lucky you. I have pci card. Will have to wait for an updated kext I guess.

try this pkg http://www.putlocker...8F7ADAA019FA926

wader1111

wader1111

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

I'm having trouble getting the installer to launch. I've tried the myHack application and the manual way described here:

"http://rochetechnolo...veloper-preview"

I've tried booting with every combination of -v -f -x and GraphicsEnabler=No but the same results are achieved from each. For both the myHack app and the manual procedure, as soon as all of the files from Extension are checked, the screen goes black for a second (normally the actually booting of the installer begins here) and the system immediately restarts, bringing me back to the POST check. Any ideas? I've searched everywhere and can't find anyone with the same symptoms for Mavericks. My system specs are i3-2105, GA-H61N-USB3, GeForce 630 GT, 4GB RAM, 120GB Samsung 840 SSD and Monitor is hooked up via HDMI. Oh and the GeForce 630 had Native graphics in ML so I never needed any kexts so I seriously doubt GraphicsEnabler would be the problem but once I again I have tried it. The attached picture (sorry about the bad quality, my iPod touch) is what came up one time after replacing the boot file on the USB Drive once. Is that a problem with the NullCPUPowerManagement.kext?

Thanks!

Attached Files

teshxx

teshxx

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Thanks!! It kinda worked. I can see usb 3.0 hi-speed bus in about mac now, but my hd still doesn't show up. 

wader1111

wader1111

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Ahh okay so that's interesting. Finally got the installer to launch. I reran the myHack app and it decided to work this time. But after installing OS X and running MultiB, when trying to boot the newly installed Maverick partition, as soon as the SSD checks all the kexts it reboots JUST like it did with the USB. And when it isn't in verbose mode, the SSD light flashes rapidly for like 2 seconds and a silver apple logo appears in the lower right hand corner and white lines around the top and left side of the monitor making it look like the image is way too big for the screen resolution, but it only stays for about a second then the computer reboots. So I'm takin a break and looking at it some more tomorrow night. But anyone have anything like this or possibly know a solution? because without Verbose to help with errors, I'm clueless.

teshxx

teshxx

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Ahh okay so that's interesting. Finally got the installer to launch. I reran the myHack app and it decided to work this time. But after installing OS X and running MultiB, when trying to boot the newly installed Maverick partition, as soon as the SSD checks all the kexts it reboots JUST like it did with the USB. And when it isn't in verbose mode, the SSD light flashes rapidly for like 2 seconds and a silver apple logo appears in the lower right hand corner and white lines around the top and left side of the monitor making it look like the image is way too big for the screen resolution, but it only stays for about a second then the computer reboots. So I'm takin a break and looking at it some more tomorrow night. But anyone have anything like this or possibly know a solution? because without Verbose to help with errors, I'm clueless.

Take a look at the bottom of the myHack guide for frequent errors. You might need PciRoot=1 or GraphicsEnabler=No flag.

ZikPhil

ZikPhil

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
Personal Advise...

I have been installing osx on lots of machine over the past few years and if there is 1 thing i've learned is that pre-made software (uni-beast, myhack, iAtkos, etc) should never be consider. Every machine is different, 0.1 revision update of ur bios and it stops working, you always rely on them to do the work for u but there is an infinite number of hardware that could be in ur PC and each of them deserves a manual install for the system to run smoothly over time.

This forum is full of brillian people who made fantastic manual installation guide, that should be ur starting point. You will NEVER have a stable hackintosh if u dont understand what's under the hood, even if that means spending 3 hours injecting PIN Config into HDA to get ur sound working. You should at least do it once. And then, without knowing, u'll start to have a better understanding of ur machine and eventually will be able to solve all ur issues by yourself and perform advanced optimization (SSDT, DSDT Edits, manual power management setup for ur video card, etc...).

I call this the Natural Evolution for Geeks :)

mendietinha

mendietinha

mendi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 736 posts
  • Interests:full hackintosh.

Thanks but it not working.

I made 2 screenshots from ML and Mavericks with the "trouble".

http://imageshack.us...ckswifiinfo.png
http://imageshack.us...8367/mlwifi.png

Can't find what is wrong with that "configuration"

Thanks again

i'll quote a possible solution for your problem:

Just do this:

1. Add this to your org.chameleon.Boot.plist:

<key>EthernetBuiltIn</key>

<string>Yes</string>

2. Remove all Network interfaces

3. Remove /Library/Preferences/SystemConfiguration/NetworkInterfaces.plist

4. Reboot

5. Read your Ethernet Network Interface. This must be en0. (not en1, en2...)

give it a try.

stopmoss

stopmoss

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

remove -x add pcirootuid=1 should work

Thanks I'll try it now...

UPDATE: Thanks for suggestion but unfortunately I didn't solve my problem.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy