• Please log in to reply
156 replies to this topic

Florin9doi

Florin9doi

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 101 posts
I'm the only who wait for a MBR patch ??

mendietinha

mendietinha

mendi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 713 posts
  • Interests:full hackintosh.

me too. all set but the mbr patch missing.

mbr patch anyone please!!!!

tuanpekoe

tuanpekoe

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Me too, i need MBR patch :(

rwmanos

rwmanos

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
send me osinstall.mpkg, osinstall.freamwork and i'll patch it for you :)

daniel_ivanov

daniel_ivanov

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

send me osinstall.mpkg and i'll patch it for you :)

here it comes
http://rghost.ru/46679945

you are talking about deleting one line?i ve tried it, but still cant pass "choose destination disk"

PoisonApple666

PoisonApple666

InsanelyMac Geek

• Donators
  • 115 posts
Okay......I used the guide and I've got it installed and it is running....ish. I have BT and WiFi but no en0. I too, just as the guide preparer, need to boot with -v -x -f to get it to run. Also no audio yet. The big one is that the graphics are very flakey with the GTX580/3GB. Hard to desribe, but while I have the correct resolution, the images on some things seem to flicker alot. Not sure what that's all about but I'll keep after it until I can find something. Anytone else having and graphics issues?

Thanks

R.

twimfy

twimfy

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

I've had success installing on a GA-Z77-DS3H however the new chameleon boot loader will not load OS X from the HD, only the USB drive, just quits immediately, no idea why.

Also I have no iMessage activation which is frustrating as it worked in the past.

golephish

golephish

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

I got the system to boot, I just nee d to understand how to inject the sound and ethernet... kext wizard? I have the extra folder from my ML install on there... what am I missing?

PoisonApple666

PoisonApple666

InsanelyMac Geek

• Donators
  • 115 posts

Fresh Install.  I used the beta version of myHack.  It works great!!!!  Up and running with only a few difficulties .... still no nic.  But sound is fixed ... and I'm having trouble signing into iCloud, but that should workout soon.  Head over to myHack.....It works!  Thanks Conti

bobtentpeg

bobtentpeg

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Strangely it will not boot regardless of what I do.  Latest Chameleon installed, made sure to move the packages folder over.  Crashes at the 'Starting Darwin' stage.

GA-Z77X-UP5 TH / Core i5 / nVidia GTX680

(Lion / ML both run fine on the vanilla kernel with only FakeSMC so not really sure what's going on here)

Aha!  Needed to disable the chamelon "restart fix" I had enabled on my ML plist

webcivilian

webcivilian

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

send me osinstall.mpkg, osinstall.freamwork and i'll patch it for you :)

how are you patching it. Can you post the steps here. thanks

golephish

golephish

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Got everything running and boot is good from ssd -- but where in the world can I look to resolve an issue with restarting upon shutdown?

condition

condition

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

i make installer usb follow tut in topic,but when install i had freeze 

OsxAptioFixDrv: Starting overrides \System\Library\CoreServices\boot.efi efiboot loaded from device: Acpi (PNP0A03,0)/Pci(14|0)/Usb(3, 0)/HD(Part2,Sig16AEDD59-E84C-45AF-84D8-19C95055B958)

and "My macos platform version  is not support"

i using clover boot

help me please

p/s: i remove boot flag slide=0 and same error

ncmontas

ncmontas

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts

stuck in dsmos has arrived... any thoughts.. my hardware is on my sig...

atlee

atlee

InsanelyMac Legend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 698 posts

stuck in dsmos has arrived... any thoughts.. my hardware is on my sig...

try removing your chameleon.Boot.plist and booting with a few commands at a time... e.g. reach Chameleon screen then boot using flags GraphicsEnabler=Yes -f -v, remove your DSDT if you have one and make sure your smbios matches your hardware.

Place FakeSMC and NullCPUPowerManagement inside the Extras folder, without all your extra kexts, this will allow boot without a DSDT.

Why i'm asking you to do this? well the DSDT and SSDT i used with 10.8 no longer work with 10.9 and it either pauses just before desktop or crashes.

I'm just booting my PC with FakeSMC, NullCPU and minimal chameleon.boot options with smbios...nothing else. When you get this working then work on all your extras.

golephish

golephish

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 29 posts

Finally got most things working. sound shutdown everything else. last issue --- Messages. Any one else able to login?

ncmontas

ncmontas

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts

try removing your chameleon.Boot.plist and booting with a few commands at a time... e.g. reach Chameleon screen then boot using flags GraphicsEnabler=Yes -f -v, remove your DSDT if you have one and make sure your smbios matches your hardware.

Place FakeSMC and NullCPUPowerManagement inside the Extras folder, without all your extra kexts, this will allow boot without a DSDT.

Why i'm asking you to do this? well the DSDT and SSDT i used with 10.8 no longer work with 10.9 and it either pauses just before desktop or crashes.

I'm just booting my PC with FakeSMC, NullCPU and minimal chameleon.boot options with smbios...nothing else. When you get this working then work on all your extras.

thanks will try that..

mendietinha

mendietinha

mendi

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 713 posts
  • Interests:full hackintosh.

everything is working here. just like in my main system.

the cpu is cooler and the geekbench is higher :)

native power management too:

Attached File  Captura de Tela 2013-06-12 s 04.48.08.png   443.92KB   15 downloads

ncmontas

ncmontas

InsanelyMac Geek

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 102 posts

got it working by loading my original lion extra folder....many thanks..

Just Elevation

Just Elevation

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Installed as ML way... All is good but can't make my RT2870Wireless working.

I saw it in devices list...but don;t works. I try to put kext from my current ML system. same thing.

It is a tip to make it runs again?

wifi adapter is connected to a USB port as it is in ML. Trying to connect it in all my USB ports. same stuff.

My system configuration: Gigabyte Z77-DS3H , 12 GB 1600 .....

Thanks in advance.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy