OS X 10.9 DP's builds

fantomas

634 posts in this topic

+1 on dp6.... here's below, with a gtx660ti in idle

p.s did anyone got that menu bar glitch in Hwmonitor like in screenshot?

DP6 working all good here.  No HW Monitor glitch.

I do get a bit of flickering around the date & time in the menu bar.  Seems to only happen when using Synergy and the mouse focus is on the other machine.

Multi-monitor display settings seem to be saved again in DP6, no more having to drag monitors around in System Settings every boot.

Mail.app is still a bit flakey, doesn't seem to pick up new mail reliably.  Manually asking it to fetch new mail doesn't seem to work either, re-starting Mail.app results in new mail being fetched at startup.

They're hardly going to give it away free to everyone. Once it's out you'll have to buy it from the appstore as usual.

Unless you are a paying dev.

They'll give a redeem code...

Unless you are a paying dev.

They'll give a redeem code...

If I made commercial soft, I would buy developer account. As it is, No.

By the way, found a funny bug at DP6, when I go to iCloud my sound hangs up to that moment when I touch sound-wheel.

yes, I meant sooner

If Apple keeps this pace to release DP's every 15 days, DP8 should be released on September 18 and DP9 on October 2. So Apple would be kept on schedule to release Mavericks in the fall (October).

Even if there no much remains to reach the end planned by Apple, this link tells me that maybe Apple thinks to release Mavericks sooner. But maybe I'm wrong   ^_^

hello

more dp for what ? after DP5 all is working good ... 10.8.5 also stop.. maybe another Lion .. 10.7.5 and stop all work.. something is wrong in apple..

that is my opinion

Mavs wll be a great OS .. after DP5 is my working mac os x

good hack

• Like 1

too many osx... not good.. i think as artur.

iCloud and iCloud Keychain

• iCloud Keychain users will be prompted to reenable iCloud Keychain after installing Developer Preview 7.

Installation

• Network migration from earlier versions of OS X requires the Migration Update for Snow Leopard, Lion, or Mountain Lion, available from the Mac Dev Center.
  • Migration from Windows is not supported in Developer Preview 7.

iBooks

• PDFs imported into iBooks in previous seeds of OS X Mavericks may be renamed when opened with Preview.

Other

• Screen recordings taken with Developer Preview 7 are not compatible with earlier releases of OS X.
  • Fusion Drive volumes created with Developer Preview 7 are not compatible with OS X v10.8.4 or earlier.
  • Moving a full-screen Aperture window to a secondary display may prevent the app window from being visible in subsequent attempts to use full screen.
  • In Full Screen in Aperture, some menus and thumbnails aren’t immediately available until interacted with by the user.
  • When in Full Screen in Aperture, the toolbar at the top of the window may not be usable until it is locked.
  • Starting in Developer Preview 4, non-admin users will be allowed to install and update software from the Mac App Store. This functionality can be disabled with a profile that sets the “restrict-store-require-admin-to-install” key to true (boolean) in the com.apple.appstore domain.
  •  
  • Like 2

dp7 seems to works well.

T  -.-

Edit:

AppleHDA disabler

voodooHDA 2.8.4

LegacyAppleYukon2 and

FakeSMC works well outside from system, they all are now Extra/Extensions folder.

System/Library/Extensions folder is now vanilla.

yes, I meant sooner

If Apple keeps this pace to release DP's every 15 days, DP8 should be released on September 18 and DP9 on October 2. So Apple would be kept on schedule to release Mavericks in the fall (October).

Even if there no much remains to reach the end planned by Apple, this link tells me that maybe Apple thinks to release Mavericks sooner. But maybe I'm wrong   ^_^

I second this, the new DP7 has Nvidia and AppleHDA drivers marked as final.

DP6 Nvidia driver 310.40.05b22 (beta 22) and DP7 310.40.05f02 (final 02)

DP6 AppleHDA 2.5.2a61 (alpha 61) and in DP7 2.5.2fc02 (final 02)

I think at least on the drivers side of the system they seems satisfied, the next DP will focus on correct some bugs on the applications side of the system.

Just my opinion

Good Luck

• Like 1