OS X 10.9 DP's builds

fantomas

634 posts in this topic

post-193719-0-29048400-1370913397_thumb.png

Is that a Hackintosh install?

If I try to install it my system just reboots as normal and the installer never starts, I'm working on creating a USB install stick now but it's not going so well.

• Like 1

What is the name of the app ur using to browse pkg files?

Pacifist

Is that a Hackintosh install?

If I try to install it my system just reboots as normal and the installer never starts, I'm working on creating a USB install stick now but it's not going so well.

lol, sure it's a hackint0sh install

If you are using Chameleon (current trunk 2243) it won't work, use Clover or patch

i386/boot2/boot.c

201c201
<  if ((checkOSVersion("10.7")) || (checkOSVersion("10.8"))) {
---
>  if ((checkOSVersion("10.7")) || (checkOSVersion("10.8")) || (checkOSVersion("10.9"))) {
244c244
<  if ((checkOSVersion("10.7")) || (checkOSVersion("10.8"))) {
---
>  if ((checkOSVersion("10.7")) || (checkOSVersion("10.8")) || (checkOSVersion("10.9"))) {

i386/libsaio/bootstruct.c

113c113
<  && (gMacOSVersion[2] == '.') && (gMacOSVersion[3] == '7' || gMacOSVersion[3] == '8'))
---
>  && (gMacOSVersion[2] == '.') && (gMacOSVersion[3] == '7' || gMacOSVersion[3] == '8' || gMacOSVersion[3] == '9')

• Like 2

If you are using Chameleon (current trunk 2243) it won't work, use Clover or patch

i386/boot2/boot.c

201c201
< if ((checkOSVersion("10.7")) || (checkOSVersion("10.8"))) {
---
> if ((checkOSVersion("10.7")) || (checkOSVersion("10.8")) || (checkOSVersion("10.9"))) {
244c244
< if ((checkOSVersion("10.7")) || (checkOSVersion("10.8"))) {
---
> if ((checkOSVersion("10.7")) || (checkOSVersion("10.8")) || (checkOSVersion("10.9"))) {

i386/libsaio/bootstruct.c

113c113
< && (gMacOSVersion[2] == '.') && (gMacOSVersion[3] == '7' || gMacOSVersion[3] == '8'))
---
> && (gMacOSVersion[2] == '.') && (gMacOSVersion[3] == '7' || gMacOSVersion[3] == '8' || gMacOSVersion[3] == '9')

Hmm, I'm using Chameleon and don't really want to switch to Clover.

A quick search shows that I have neither of those files in my i386 folder.

Fantomas, which method did you use to install it? Did you run each and every package manually targeting a given partition? Or did you restore the BaseSystem.dmg to a usb stick and install it from there? Or even simply did you run the package from inside an already OSX-running partition and upgraded "Apple-way"?

You putted the bootloader on the USB Drive? and then used charmelon after? Or u are just using this one.

use the same way as to install ML with a bootable USB stick.

I used PCEFI 10.6 Lion+Snow to boot with my USB stick and on my HD (without usb stick)

I hope you understand what I'm saying, :P

Yes i do, i am just unfamiliar to other boot loaders, charmeleon has served me well over the past few years :P I just wanted to make sure, because the way i am doing it right now, in verbose i see all the kext being read and as soon as it should go on the apple logo page, it just reboot automatically without any kernel panic...