• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

JohnCL

JohnCL

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Hey guys, hopefully someone might be able to help me out here. I've installed ML 10.8 and get stuck at the NTFS version screen. After digging around, I discovered this was due to my graphics card and confirmed this by removing the graphics card and using the onboard card. After trying to use NVEnabler, I get the NV Probe fails. Has anyone been able to get this card to work? Or, could someone point me in the direction of a good guide to doing a DSDT edit or Kext edit to get this to work.

Rogiervd

Rogiervd

InsanelyMac Sage

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 402 posts
  • Interests:Hackintosh
Download this: http://www.osx86.net...sx86_tools.html and create your own EFI string.

JohnCL

JohnCL

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Thanks Rogiervd. After creating the EFI string and modifying the NVN50Hal.kext it's working and even has dual screen support! I appreciate the assistance!

tgsa

tgsa

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

For anyone who needs the KEXT file, here it is. I got it working on 10.8, but never bothered with the patches after that. As of 10.8.4 Apple updated the drivers, so this might not work for that patch or any future versions.

Attached Files

joaquinrivero

joaquinrivero

InsanelyMac Protégé

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi, any ideas por Mavericks?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

© 2014 InsanelyMac  |   News  |   Forum  |   Downloads  |   OSx86 Wiki  |   Mac Netbook  |   PHP hosting by CatN  |   Designed by Ed Gain  |   Logo by irfan  |   Privacy Policy