I am able to use QE/CI, but I still have a problem.
When I wake from sleep the pc, the brightness automatically sets to max.
I found this post at tonymacx86 where is explained how to fix it, but I am not able to understand:
This fix works in case brightness increases after sleep.
i know this issue in some laptops using intel graphic chipset
and for only intel integrated graphic chipset (hd3000, hd4000)
- remove any kexts related backlight.
- PNLF exists in your dsdt
- set snb platform id or ig platform id in dsdt
- find your snb platform id. For macbook pro 8,1 it is 01020400
- open appleintelgraphicsfb.kext with hex editor
- find your snb platform id and go to 100700100700 right after your id
- replace 1007000010070000 to 121300001213000
- rebuild kernel cache
What shell I do?
IntelHD3000 help?INTELHD3000 BRIGHTNESS
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users