My sleep/wake-up's state is..
1. It sleeps very well. (monitor and usb devices's power is turned off immediately)
2. When click(mouse) or touch(keyboard) or WOL or connecting usb(e.g. iPhone etc), it awakes, BUT..
3. It reboot(restart)s.. (looks like push power button)
4. After reboot, no panic, no problem.. also windows are opened after reboot (without option "to re-open windows after login")
5. "Sleep failure code 0x00000000 0x1f006700" in syslog ( | grep -i sleep)
os: ML 10.8.3
mobo: ASUS P8H77-V
cpu: Intel ivy 3550
gp: MSi GTX 560Ti
RTC, PIC, HPET, TIMR, EHCI/UHCI/SMBus patch(DSDT's section and kext's plist),
USBBusFix=Yes or No, darkwake=0 or not(chameleon.plist),
hibernatemode 0 or 3(pmest)
LPC, RTC, HPET etc (kextstat | grep)
Do my DSDT have Any other problems?
Is there Any other Solutions?
Thanks a lot YOUR help!